That's Not Lauren

Lauren's POV

I stared aimlessly at the ceiling. Wondering what was going on in the world outside. Was it peaceful? Was it chaos?

I've been in this room for awhile. I would see doctors and nurses pass by the window of my room, but everytime I saw them pass. Fear and anger took over my common sense. I never knew what they could do to me. Were they preparing something for me? Were they going to do something to me?

I wasn't sure, but I always held my guard up. This isn't me. I groaned as I heard the stupid voice in my head. It's been doing nothing, but bug me. Saying all this weird shit how this isn't me and how I'm not supposed to be here. Oh please, I'm still the same person. No you're not.

The room was pretty boring and lonely. There's was nothing left to destroy and I've already covered most of the walls with scratch marks. There was just nothing to do.

I peered down and my hands and started to nibble on my skin. Creating red spots and letting blood poke out. Oh the sight of blood just always eases my mood. The way it just appears in its red liquid glory was something I craved. Yet you didn't like the way the blood fell from your child.

I growled at my head. So stupid.

A loud buzz rang through the room. I stood up instantly in fear and defense. 

"Easy Lauren you're fine.", I heard a familiar voice speak.

"Who's there?", I called out.

"It's Dinah and I just want to talk.", The voice said.

"Who's Dinah?", I asked.

The voice was familiar, but the name just didn't dawn on me. Just like the dark skinned girl that peered through the window; she seemed familiar but I couldn't depict on her name.

"You don't remember me?", the girl, now known as Dinah, questioned.

"Uh no obviously if I asked.", I replied bluntly.

"No need for the attitude Lauren.", Dinah said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I wouldn't this bitch to leave already.

"Ok so like when can I get out of this room?", I asked.

"Until the old Lauren returns.", Dinah said.

I tilted my head in confusion and smoke started to appear misty like in the room. It smelled sweet and fresh. My eyes started to droop. I fell asleep.

Camila's POV

I don't need no reasoning.
I know where my heart belongs.
It safe in your arms, just how I like it.
Even if I know it's wrong.

I wrote down the lyrics in my journal. I found writing in any kind of way to cope with the emptiness I felt inside. Dinah hasn't let me see Lauren for a long time. I'm so concerned about her.
The day she told me she was raped, she had a different light to her. And it was not a good one. I get Dinah has cancer and all, but she does know I have other loved ones now in my life. Not just her...

I sighed heavily and frustratingly threw my journal across the room. I wanted my Lauren back. I stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and looked at my face. I looked dead. And too dangerously similar as to how I looked years ago.

I rolled my eyes in disgust and heard my door open. I went to see who it was and of course greeted by Dinah. God she looked horrible. She looked tired, a little weak, and her beautiful lion like mane of hair was starting to fade away.