We're Coming pt.2

Lauren's POV

"Who was that?", Chris asked as I hanged up the phone.

I looked over at him.

"It was Mike... and he seemed really pissed.", I told him.

His eyes widened "How did he even get access to a phone?", he asked.

"No idea, but he needs to talk to me", I shrugged.

"You were just over there.", Chris groans.

"I know buddy, but it's apparently urgent and I don't want him giving Normani or Dinah any problems. I'll be back I promise.", I said as I kissed the top of his head.

He sighs "Ok..."

I smile sadly at him and I grab my car keys and head out. I called Ty so he could watch over my siblings. He said he'd be over in 5 minutes so I got into the car and started driving back to the institution. My phone started ringing so I connected it to my car and answered it.

"Hello?", I greeted.

"Lauren where are you?", the familiar Polynesian voice came through.

"In my car on my way to the institution.", I tell her.

I hear her sigh in relief "Good and can you please hurry? Mike is giving me a damn headache.", she complains.

Shit

"Hang in there Dj I'll be there in a bit.", I reassured her.

"Ok drive safely.", she warned.

"Thanks. Bye.", I said.

"Bye.", Dinah said as she hung up.

Ok lets see what the hell is going on.

*30 minutes later*

I finally pulled up to the institution and parked in a empty spot. I quickly got out the car, locking it, and rushing into the building. Ariana let me go in immediately and Dinah texted me on where to meet her. It was the same hallway as Mike and Camila's room all the way in the corner.

Great is it another meeting room?

Officer Lovato was waiting outside the door. As soon as she sees me she smiles slightly and lets me in the room. It was a different set up then the last one I was in.

There was no glass wall that separated a room into two. It was a long table with chairs and the head and end of the table. One of the chairs had harnesses on them so I assumed that was going to be Mike's chair. I sat in the other and waited.

A bunch of security with headphones in each one of there ears walked in and surrounded the table. I gulped. I started to feel very uneasy. 

A loud buzz went off and a door opened. Mike entered with two large men walking him to his seat. They tied him down and as that's happening he is looking at me deathly in the eye.

My eyes widen and I quickly look down.

Dad stop!

I felt his whip crack against my back and I howled in pain.

Please....

SHUT UP YOU SPOILED LITTLE BITCH!

I looked him the eyes and he stared down at me deathly.

I shake my head as the memory passes. It sent shivers down my spine. The security finished and they blocked out our conversation with their headphones.