Sick and Confused

Camila's POV
*later that day*

"Ok Chancho ready to go?", I heard the voice of the Polynesian girl enter my room.

I turned around and looked at her confused.

"Who's Chancho?", I asked.

"That's you Camila, it's a nickname for you now. Just like how sometimes I call you Mila.", Dinah replied.

"Oh.", I said quietly.

Dinah retrieved some papers from her folder and wrote some stuff down. I continued to fidget with my cube until it was time to go.

"You're exceptionally quiet today Camila. You ok?", Dinah asked.

I looked up at her for a brief moment before I turned away to look at the wall.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just feel a little weird.", I confessed.

"Weird? How so?", Dinah pushed on.

"I don't know it's like... one moment I remember what happened in the past, but all of a sudden I don't.", I explained.

"Do you remember where you are?", Dinah asked.

"The Institution.", I answered.

"Do you remember me?", Dinah questioned.

"Well duh! I remember you, the institution, and my childhood past. Also the fact that I'm autistic. But that's it... ", I confessed.

"What about Ally?", the Polynesian asked about the Texan girl.

It felt like a lightbulb just flicked on on my head at the memory of the girl's name.

"Oh yeah! Isn't she that short women who talks to me?", I asked.

Dinah wrote something down on her paper that I couldn't quite read and looked back up at me.

"Yes, that's exactly who that is.", Dinah said.

But there was someone else. Who?

I felt disoriented and fell back. I landed right on my chair and banged my head a little against the wall. The taller girl came rushing towards me. She placed her hand where I hit my head to help soothe the pain. I rubbed at my temples to relieve the minor headache that formed.

"Jesus Camila. Are you sure you're ok? ", women asked again.

Huh?

"Who's Camila? And who are you?", I asked. Feeling dizzy.

The tanned girl looked at me confused and bewildered.

"What do you mean? You're Camila. I'm Dinah. Remember?", the girl asked.

I shook my head. Which only made my headache grow.

"I don't know a Dinah nor is my name Camila.", I said.

"Yes, you do know a Dinah and yes you're name is Camila.", the girl reassured me.

"No I don't know you. And my name is not Camila.", I said bluntly.

"Well then what's your name?", the girl asked.

"I... don't remember.", I admitted.

The girl got up and left my side. She went to on object connected to the wall, she pressed some buttons with symbols on them and held the contraption up to her ear.

"Hey Rob, I'm gonna need some help escorting Camila Cabello to the ICU. She's gonna need some serious examining. Also get Officer Lovato to get some security to help out. You know how Mila is. She's a fighter.", I could hear her faintly mumble.

What's going on?

*15 minutes later*

"Let go of me!", I shouted as I tried to free myself from the giant man's hands.

I kicked, punched, and screamed but nothing worked.

"Where are you taking me!? Who are you people?!", I yelled.

The girl that was with me walked quickly besides the man that held me, there were also people in some signified uniforms all around getting people out of the way.

I continued to scream and shout. I felt sweat drip from my forehead and alone the back of my neck. Hair covered my eyes. My knuckles were bare white as I tried to release myself from the man's grip.

Where are they taking me.

We turned left around a corner to be welcomed by a very unfamiliar hallway. We went way far into the hallway until we arrived at the second to last door. One of the officers opened the door, the man who held me threw me in the room forcefully. The door immediately closed. I got up from where I was and started beating the door.

Punching it, kicking it, and clawing it. I tried to free myself and book it. Nothing I did worked.

"Camila?", I heard the now new familiar voice.

"How many times do I have to say it? I'm not Camila!", I argued.

I let down my fight against the door and turned around expecting to see the perfectly tanned girl. She wasn't there.

Was I hearing things?

"Where are y-you?", I asked nervously.

"Don't be afraid. I'm talking to you over a speaker. I can see you, but you can't see me.", the girl's voice rang through the empty, pillow protected walls.

"Well that's not creepy.", I muttered.

"Why did you guys drag me here? What's wrong with my old room?", I questioned.

"We just need you to sleep for a bit.", the girl's voice rang.

"I'm not tired though.", I said.

I heard a faint click and sweet smelling mist started to roam the vacant room.

"You will be now though.", I heard the tanned girl say.

My eyes started to become droopy as the sweet scented mist continued to fill in through my nose and the room. I let out a huge yawn and I fell safety and comfortable onto the pillowed floor. As tiredness ran quickly through my body I saw the door open slowly. The girl that was with me before appeared.

I tried to say something, but my drowsiness overcame my will to do anything. I blinked a few times before everything just went...

black.