We're Coming pt. 1

Lauren's POV
*a month later*

The past month has honestly just been the greatest. Camila and I have been able to see each other more since Dinah fully trusts her to be out in the open world. I've taken Camila everywhere and she's love every bit of Miami. From time to time she would ask what things were like what was the disc that children were tossing in the air, what were people playing when they were bumping and spiking a ball, or what food was this. Just a bunch of stuff she's never grown around with.

I thought it was so cute. I noticed she admired the little things in this world and treated them as treasure. It always makes my heart beam to see her in her own little world and let her curiosity roam. It was truly a special sighting.

But something has been really throwing me off though. The first day when I brought Camila out. The call I had received when we went back to my place. Everytime I thought about it I always feel this eerie, uncomfortable, weird feeling. 'Keep the girl safe' is what the call was mostly about. I had no information about who called me or what they know, but I didn't like the feeling. I could identify that it was a man and a women who had called me, everything else is a blur. Not even a clue.

I didn't tell Camila about it since I didn't think she would understand plus she was enjoying her world and I didn't want to crush her vibe. I haven't told Dinah either. I probably should but I don't wanna worry her either. I'll just keep it to myself.

Today was gonna be a special day though. I had something planned for Camila and I think she's gonna absolutely love it.

I picked her up from the institution and started to drive to a new café that opened up called 'Lucy's coffee café'.

"Never heard of this place before", Camila said.

"It just opened a few weeks ago baby this is probably the last place I'll take you then you've seen all of Miami until something new pops up.", I said smiling at her.

She smiles back "Well I can't wait to check it out."

I wink at her and park the car into a parking space. I get out the car and go over to Camila's side to open the door for her. She steps out and smiles at me.

"Thanks babe", she says before kissing me passionately.

These damn lips man. So intoxicating and addictive.

We lingered there for a bit and pulled away when air became a problem. I closed her door, locked the car, and lead her into the café.

I smelled freaking amazing in here. The smell of coffee and the aroma of the baked goods filled my lungs. Camila started to take a look at the decor in here. It was very casual. It had those ordinary old black and white pictures, some autographed things here and there, a fancy old looking jukebox, the workers dressed like old styled maids, and the tables were glass. It looked really beautiful in here.

"Wow Lolo... this place is amazing. It smells good and the whole thing looks good.", Camila complimented.

"I agree with you Camz. It really is cool in here.", I said astonished.

We were next in line to order food. I ordered an ice tea lemonade mix with a chocolate filled croissant. Camila got a French vanilla coffee with some banana bread. We took a seat in the corner of the small restaurant far away from the others who were enjoying the new place as well.

Our food and drinks came shortly after we sat. I grew nervous. This is something I wanted to do for awhile and I didn't know how she would react but here goes nothing. I grabbed Camila's hands and gave them a light squeeze. She looked up at me and blushed a little.