101.)

NELL & SKYLAR
November 18th

"It's just us today?" Nell asked opening the door for Skylar. "Yeah, August took Bre out with the girls."

"So what we doing today lil Harlem?" He asked getting situated in the seat. "How come I always gotta choose?" She asked and he chuckled.

"I thought it would be respectful of me." He replied cutting the heat on. "You choose, August had me choose everything the other day." She said and he laughed.

"What's wrong wit dat?" He questioned.

"I feel like he only wanna do things that I like not what he does."

"If he had a problem he would tell you sis, before you came in da picture all he knew was work, work and revenge. He's just tryna have fun das all." He told her and she nodded putting on her seatbelt when he pulled out the driveway.

"Why do you be so timid or unsure when you're wit him?" He asked glancing at her before he made the right turn.

"What do you mean?" She asked fixing the beanie on her head.

"You question yourself and him a lot, you don't notice dat?"

"No, I didn't realize I did." She answered.

"You do sis, but I don't think you do it purposely it's just a bad habit." He told her.

"I wonder if he notices."

"I'm sure he does, but he won't say anything because he knows you mean well." He replied.

Nodding, she looked at her window.

"Are you excited to meet your son?" She asked and he smirked. "You already know, I'ma spoil his lil behind."

"Do you think you would want more after this one?" She questioned. "I wouldn't mind it, but it's gotta be cool wit T first." He assured and she smiled.

"Aren't you sweet." She teased and he chuckled.

"Do you know where you want the wedding to be?" She asked.

"I have some places in mind, I'll let you know when I decide on one." He answered and she nodded.

"Remember dat time we were talking about rock climbing?" He asked looking at her and she furrowed her brows then nodded.

"You still wanna do dat?"

"Yeah, is there a place out here?" She asked looking around the scenery.

"Yeah, it's about fifteen minutes away if we take da highway." He answered looking in his rear then side mirror before he moved over into the far left lane to ease onto the intersection.

"That'll be our first destination."

"What's our second?" She asked turning the heat down some.

"I gotta remember da shit we used to talk about, I'll let you know though."

**

"Hold up..." Sky stared looking up then at Nell. "That's um... that's kind of high." She said and he chuckled.

"Sis, we got on a harness, if you fall I'll jump right down." He promised and she pursed her lips together then squinted.

"If you can beat up big niggas and shoot, you can climb dis luh ass thing." He whispered.

"That's like sixty feet in the air." She mumbled sitting on the mat and rubbed her arm.

He stared at her for a moment before he sat once it sunk in.