3.) The Letter

AUGUST
February 14th

"Why are we here?" Skylar asked as we stood outside one of my trap houses. "I got business ta tend to, I'ma let Diamond put you on ta game," I said and she frowned her face up.

"What?" She asked. "Making dope," I answered and she stared at me. "As in crack?" She asked and Nell and I laughed.

"Mhm

"Mhm." I hummed opening the door and she looked at me funny for a while and I gave her a look.

"Either dat or sleeping wit old niggas," I said and she skipped her ass right on inside. "You think she can manage?" Nell asked and I looked at the little nigga then the girls.

"She better learn," I replied closing the door and headed back towards my car. "Where we going?" He asked.

"Meet with one of Mel's old connects," I answered and he nodded. "You know he'd be proud of you right?" He asked climbing into the passenger seat.

"Honestly I feel like he'd be disappointed," I admitted putting on my seatbelt then started the car up.

"Why you think he would?" He asked pulling out his Blackberry. "Cuz he wanted me ta leave da game, but I can't," I replied letting my window down some.

"Dats when he was hea bruh, you know you was his shadow and couldn't nobody stop dat. He is gone now Aug and if you feel you gotta avenge his murder den do dat shit and like I said before I'm right witchu." Nodding I just cut the music up and let the GPS talk until we reached our destination.

Atlanta, Georgia

Walking up to the gates the security held their hands up stopping us and Nell and I just held our hands up already knowing what was about to happen.

After they searched us, I almost punch ole boy in his jaw when his hand almost graced my dick.

"Watch yo self," I warned. "Just protocol." He replied and I kissed my teeth. "Feeling anotha man dick? Hell nah." I said walking through the gate.

"Nigga yo ass nineteen and swear you're older than me." Nell laughed and I chuckled. "Sometimes I feel like I'm ahead of my time," I replied before knocking on the door.

"Believe me, dis street shit got me feeling older than I look." He added then shook his head.

Watching over your shoulder every damn day will do that to you.

"Where's yo boss at?" I asked one of the shorties that walked by in nothing but lingerie.

"Up in his office." She replied then smirked at Nell and he gave a nod. I often felt like we had a competition to see who could get what girl.

"Shorty bad." He said as we headed up the spiral stairs. "Mhm." I hummed suddenly uninterested.

Once we got to the room at the end of the hall, we looked at the nigga standing guard before I went and knocked on the door.