48.) Gifts & Guilt

AUGUST
Valentines Day morning

"Shit.... damn." I spoke in between breaths. "Guess you didn't expect that huh?" Sky asked laying back and looked my way.

"For you to catch me off guard like dat? Hell nah, had me stuttering and shit." I said sitting up and she laughed.

"I got tired of you thinking I couldn't handle it, I had to show out." She announced getting out the bed and followed me into the bathroom.

"Dis is a competition now?" I asked lifting the toilet seat up before I peed.

"If you want it that way." She replied stepping into the shower and I chuckled.

"Say no more." I said flushing the toilet and went to wash my hands.

"Why are you still having gifts sent to the house?" She asked when I stepped in behind her and closed the shower door.

"What's wrong wit me doing dat?" I asked turning the hot water up some.

"I just thought you would stop after Christmas." She said walking under the water and I smirked.

"Why?" I asked pulling her into me and traced my finger down her arm.

"I don't know." She answered turning to face me and I stared down at her.

"I hope you know I'm about to fuck da hell out of you right?" I asked in all seriousness and she stared at me for a moment then smirked.

"Prove it."

**

Pushing her body up against the shower door, he shoved himself inside her from behind and she hissed.

"You was just talking all dat shit." He reminded grabbing her waist and pumped slowly in and out of her.

"Where was my fu—Oh God." She moaned placing her hands against the glass.

"Fuck a warning, back up dat shit you were talking." He gritted gripping her hair and pulled her head back and gave her a sloppy kiss as he pumped quicker.

Her moaning broke the kiss, he titled his head back as he pressed his thumbs deep into her back dimples and began pumping faster.

Her moaning grew louder and she tried to fight back but he was showing her who the boss was.

"Fuck." He mumbled pulling out and flipped her over.

Before she could say anything he rammed himself inside her and she yelped.

Smirking, he lifted her up placing her legs over his shoulder and she looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"If you drop me." She said and he chuckled.

"I does dis." He reminded before he started slow.

Feeling her walls clenched around him, he lowered her down on him in a quick yet steady pace.

She gripped his shoulders for dear life as he shoved all of him inside her and they moaned in union.