76.) Nola Nights

August 12th, Nate's Birthday

Booty me down

Take it to the ground
Bring it back up

Gimme gimme now

She a bad bitch
Make it bounce bitch

I make it rain trick

This some stripping shit
Then I dig her down

Make it wiggle down
Left ass cheek

Right cheek now
Hit the splits now

Make them pussy sounds

Three point stance
Time to get it now

Booty me down
Make that ass clap

Gone bring it back
Where them girls at?

Time to hammer that
Toot it then I boot it

Coochi is the target

And if she's not about it, step up out my office

Got my homies now
She...

K Stylis Booty Me Down blasted throughout the club as Nate received a birthday dance from Midnight, one of the locals favorite dancer.

"Why you look bored?" August asked trying not to laugh at the expression he held on his face.

"I'm trying to figure out why one of her ass cheeks lopsided." He said and Nell them erupted in laughter.

Disgusted, Nate handed Midnight her earnings and motioned for her to walk away.

Going over towards Travis, he went ahead and let her get her dance on but now everyone was focused on her lopsided ass cheek.

"I think she might've just got dat done cuz it wasn't like dat when she had to dance for Trina and I." Nell said as he picked up a drink.

"She should get it fixed." Nate said picking up his cup and sipped on his drink.

"When are you gonna tell Gabby you know us?" August asked bobbing his head to the music.

"Maybe tonight... I just ain't want her to know we ran in da same circle, I had to feel her out first." He explained and they nodded understanding.

"You wanted to see if she would try to fuck wit you for money?" Nell asked and he nodded.

"All you had to do was ask, I told you she was focused on her lil bro." August reminded.

"Yeah I know, but with my history of shorties I just had to check her out for myself." He explained.

"We hear you." Nell spoke looking around the club.

It was time for Peaches to hit the stage and show out, so August grabbed his cup and headed towards the bar and Nell followed suit.

Travis and Nate stayed throwing money on stage along with the other guys as Peaches put on quite a show.

Although he was technically single but wanting to get somewhere with Gabby, he made sure to keep his hands to himself.

Like the saying goes "You can look, but don't touch." and that's exactly what he did.

"You cool wit yo nigga watching Peaches ass dance? You know she gets naked." Bella said, that was also a reason why August and Nell left.

Travis wasn't single but to him it was nothing wrong with watching a show.