69.) Flashbacks pt.1

9 year old Jenna

"Get off me!" Jenna cried as she pounded her little fists against her stepfathers chest.

It's been an recurring cycle over the last 6 months and when she told her mom about it the first time she brushed it off.

So she told her big brother, but of course he didn't believe her as well, even though he always heard.

This day was different... real different.

"Shut up." Brent gritted grabbing her hands and held them above her head as he began pushing inside her quicker.

"Stop!" She screamed as the tears stained her face.

"Shut. Up." He spoke coldly as he began to smother her.

Ignoring the fact that he was cutting off her air circulation, he continued to take advantage of her feeling his climax nearing.

Her muffled screams, began to grow quieter and her kicking subsided.

Just as he let off inside her Simon busted through the door and pulled Brent off of his sister and she began gasping for air.

"Didn't I tell you to stand out there and wait?!" He barked stuffing himself back inside his jeans and pulled his zipper up.

With shaky hands, Jenna quickly pulled up her ripped shorts and rushed out the room.

Hurt that her brother knew and was actually playing as the watchmen and angry that her own mother wouldn't believe her.

Simon looked at his stepfather and shook his head.

"I'm not gonna keep letting you do this." He said making his way towards the door but Brent grabbed him by the back of his shirt and tossed him on the bed.

"Little bastard, I pay the bills in this fucking house. I put food in that small ass fridge, I keep your ass from being out there in those streets. Don't tell me what the fuck you won't allow me to do, that little bitch been walking around here hot in the ass, it was only a matter of time before she got a taste of the real!" Brent yelled with spit flying from his mouth.

Disgusted, Simon stood up, eyed this sorry excuse of a man and left out the room.

Chuckling, Brent snatched the sheets off of Jenna's bed and left out her room.

"Jen Jen?" Simon called knocking softly on the bathroom door. "Leave me alone." She spoke wiping her face angrily.

"Open up Jen." He begged resting his forehead against the door.

"Leave me alone." She repeated walking towards the medicine cabinet and grabbed the pair of scissors out.

Staring at herself in the mirror, she hated what she saw.

She felt dirty, she looked dirty.

She felt less than human.