11.) "Freak Hoe."

TRINA
The next day

"What wrong with you?" I asked Skylar joining her at the table. "Huh? Oh, nothing." She said playing with her food.

"You sure?" I asked picking up a strawberry and bit into it. "Yeah, I'm just tired." She replied and I nodded looking over at August and Donell walk through the door with some bags.

"Y'all still eating?" Nell asked. "No..." Sky answered pushing her plate away and got up. "Sky?" I called.

"I'm okay." She mumbled side stepping August and walked into her room.

"What you do to her?" Nell asked. "Nothing, I'a be back." He said putting the stuff down and walked into the room.

"Maybe she misses her parents," I said eating another strawberry. "I don't think it's dat, they've been acting weird dis whole morning." He said picking up a grape.

"Really? I only noticed Sky acting a little off." I said. "It's their business tho, whatever they got going on they'll figure it out." He said.

"Yeah, you're right," I said getting up and grabbed her plate. "Make sure she eats while Y'all are out ma." He said as I washed her plate.

"You know I will," I told him hearing the door open. "We're gonna take Asia with us to da meeting," August announced walking out the room without Skylar.

"Where's Sky?" I asked. "Laying down, she keeps thinking about her parents." He said and I looked at Nell.

"Told you," I said drying my hands off. "Mind ya business," He said and I laughed. "I wanted to go out tho." I pouted.

"Y'all can still go out, just hang in here for a few." He said picking up the bags and walked back into the room.

"Damn," I said looking at my nails. "You'a be aight," Nell said picking up the other bags and I frowned.

"Can we do something together while we're here?" I asked before he walked into the room. "Yeah, just chill with lil sis." He replied before heading into the room and I nodded walking into the living room.

AUGUST
later that day

"Asia stop touching me, bro," I said moving her hand from my leg. "What?" She asked smiling. "Don't get fucked up at dis table," I warned scooting my chair over and looked over at Nell.

We were having dinner with Mace and some of his family and her ass wanted to be all touchy, if she fucks this deal up, I'm gon off her ass.

"Damn, my bad." She whispered before focusing back on her food. "So, Mr. Yung I hear a lot of good thing about the two of you." He said looking between Nell and me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes sir, got the city of New Orleans on lockdown and you're thinking about expanding." He announced.

"Mhm." I hummed picking up my glass and drunk some of my wine. "What exact locations are you guys thinking about?" He questioned.

"We'a know when we get dea," I said, I wish I would tell him my plans. Never let your right hand what your left hand is doing.

I live by that faithfully.

"I can appreciate that." He said cutting into his steak. "So how do Y'all keep your workers in line and out of the way of police?" He asked looking over at Nell.

"Well, we feel dem out before we even give a chance to work wit us. Then we put dem on a little test trial and if they pass, cool if they don't it's on dem." He told him and he nodded.