56.) Next Level

OMNISCIENT
Few hours later

"Fuck all dat shit he did for Mel, dat nigga has to die." August stressed as he paced back and forth.

They were sitting in the living room and Skylar thought the hit wasn't so bad, but her purple cheek said otherwise.

"I'm wit all dat, you already know." Nell said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. Trina looked over at an surprisingly quiet Sky.

Briel was asleep upstairs away from all the madness.

"What you thinking about sis?" Trina asked causing August to stop mid step and look her way.

To say he was pissed was an understatement, he was yearning for blood, but Skylar wouldn't let him react.

"Nothing." Sky replied getting up and disappeared around the corner.

It wasn't the fact that her Father hit her, she was more hurt at the fact that he didn't see any wrong in what he did.

To hell with him putting his hands on her, she was disrespectful so she expected it.

She was just hurt that he really tried to justify his wrongdoings and tried to play the victim role.

Camille and her could have been best friends if only he would've been honest and upfront about his 2 timing ways.

She killed her own sister, her mom told her to "make it right." And she felt like avenging their death was what she meant.

Yet, she still felt angry and now here was her Father very much alive while her mother, the one who deserved to be here was dead.

"I love shortie and everything but her pops gotta die, das just dat." August said grabbing his keys and left out before Trina could talk him out of it.

Nell walked out of the kitchen eating a turkey sandwich and Trina frowned.

"Aren't you gonna go after him?" She asked, shaking his head hit bit into the sandwich and turned to walk back in the kitchen.

"He ain't busting a grape, his ass is going to cool off." He spoke with a mouthful before he hit the corner and she shook her head.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked running her hands down her face and shook her head.

"Guess we gotta tell dem some otha time." Nell said sitting next to her and handed her the plate of food.

Thanking him, she grabbed the plate and sat the bottle of water on the table.

"Do you think she'll want y'all to handle him?" She asked peeling the crust off the sandwich.

"If I know her like I think I do, nah. She would've done it da moment he hit her, she wants a relationship wit him but she doesn't know how to go about it because of what he did." He explained and she nodded agreeing.

"I probably would've been da same way if dat were my mom." She mumbled then shook her head.

Chuckling, Nell leaned forward and picked up the water bottle.

"We all handle shit differently ma, maybe she just wanted him to get a good ol fashion ass whooping. Eventually she'll want a relationship wit him." He said before he quenched his thirst.

"Maybe."

**

April 11th

Getting out the bed, Sky stretched a well needed stretch before she glanced at the time on the alarm clock.

7 am