66.) "Sissy?"

SKYLAR
The girls are back

Sky waved bye to Trina once she stepped inside the house.

Locking the door behind her, she put the keys in the bowl and kicked her sandals off before she made her way through the living room and up the stairs.

It was eight am and she was beat from that car drive.

Heading up the stairs, she laughed when she tripped over the bag, you would think she was drunk.

Once she reached the top, she huffed.

"Jesus." She mumbled wiping away the imaginary sweat from forehead before she made her way down the hall and into the bedroom.

Walking inside the room, she smiled at the decorations August had set up.

'Welcome back lil Aug.' was across the banner that hung over the bed along with pink and red roses around the bed.

He really did take the whole "Rose" thing serious.

Smiling, she sat her bags down and walked over towards the bed and picked up the card.

Leaning over, she placed a kiss on August lips before she decided to shower before she climbed in the bed.

After washing herself up, she walked into the bedroom in only her towel and pulled her up damp hair up into a bun.

August turned on his stomach and grabbed her pillow close into him.

It was obvious that he missed her.

Finding that moment cute, she rushed over to her bag and grabbed her phone out and went and snapped a few pictures of him and the setup he had.

After applying lotion to her body, she slipped on her underwear and one of his T-shirt's.

Drying her hair as best she could, grabbed one of his du-rags and put it on.

He never saw her wearing a bonnet, yet she always found his wave caps and du rags.

Climbing in bed in front of him, she placed the card on the nightstand and got under the covers and scooted close into him.

Touching his nose, she smiled when he frowned his face up.

He wore a natural mug, there was no escaping that.

She leaned towards his face and placed a kiss on his nose then lips before she turned around and decided to get some rest.

Trina already told her not to call her phone today because she was gonna be sleep or getting it on with Nell.

"Baybeh?" August called groggily as he pulled her body into his and buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

"It's me." She spoke softly placing her hand over his. "I missed you." He mumbled pulling her closer into him leaving no room in between.

"I missed you too, I felt like we broke up or something." She joked and he chuckled.

"Nah but for real, I think it made us grow closer." He admitted and she smiled.

"You think?" She asked and he nodded. "Thank you for my card." She acknowledged turning in his arms and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I got you some more stuff, I just wanted to see how you would act ta dat first." He informed and she pulled back some and looked at him but his eyes were still closed.

"Can I see?" She asked grinning.

"In another hour or two." He replied puckering his lips and she leaned in and kissed him.