94.) "I love you."

Later that evening

"Is there anything you want to do tomorrow?" Nate asked as they laid in bed staring out at the night sky.

"Honestly? No I'm having fun just being here with you." She replied scooting her backside into him more.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm enjoying myself Nate and I'm happy that you've been opening up to me more. I would like to walk the beach with you if that's okay?" She said.

"That's all?" He asked.

"Nothing more." She assured closing her eyes. "Should we attempt to play pool tomorrow?" He asked and she giggled.

"You know I suck at that game." She reminded and he chuckled.

"We have all da time in da world to learn." He told her. "I would love that." She replied smiling.

"Good night Nate." She spoke softly feeling her eyes grow heavy.

"Good night baby girl."

Placing a kiss on her shoulder then neck, he rubbed her stomach soothingly as he continued to stare out at the night sky letting the sounds of the wind and water relax his mind.

7 year old Nate Jr.

"I don't ever want you to raise your voice at a woman ok?" Nate spoke to baby Nate.

"It's bad right?" He asked and Nate laughed.

"Absolutely." He replied. "Have you ever yelled at mommy?" Baby Nate asked and Gunna chuckled.

"Once... maybe twice but it didn't make me feel good it hurt me more than it hurt her." He answered.

"Did mommy cry?"

"She did, and it made daddy sad. I like to see your mom smiling I don't like to see her sad, she's been through too much." He explained and baby Nate smiled.

"Will I find someone like you found mommy?" He asked and Nate and Gunna shared a look.

"I think you will junior, us Seals men tend to love hard. So be careful who you give your heart to."

Nodding, baby Nate got down from the sofa and ran upstairs.

"You gon raise lil dude up to be a lil too damn perfect for these women, they won't even believe his love is genuine." Gunna told him.

"Doesn't matter, ain't nothing wrong with being in love and treating women wit da respect they deserve. If a girl don't like it she ain't wife material only da real one will stay and appreciate him." He explained.

"I see why niggas hate us so damn much." Gunna laughed and Nate chuckled.

"Fuck em, just because I'm in love wit one shortie and happily married don't mean I still won't knock niggas heads in." He stated.

"Damn right, in love but still wit da shits."

**

Present Day

Jumping out of his sleep, Nate rolled over and covered his face letting out a sigh.

Night 2 and the dreams were already starting. He eased out of bed slowly, careful not to wake up Gabby. Leaving out the room, he walked down the hall until he made it to his childhood room.

Opening the door slowly the wave of coldness hit him.

"Still look da same." He mumbled walking into the room and laid on the bed.