83.) Deals & The Seals

SIMON
September 14th

"What is this?" Caiden asked once I handed him the folder.

Looking around, I pulled my hood over my head.

"I think that could be of good use for you." I whispered and he furrowed his brow looking at me and I gave him a look.

Opening the folder, he stared down at the first file.

"The Nola Boys? Simon you know I can't touch them." He said and I sighed.

"Look, I helped his brother get off on a murder charge and because of that I had to fake my own death. He don't give a damn about what I did to save his brother, so I want him handled, both of them." I said glaring at him.

Shaking his head, he flipped through the files quietly.

"These are old cases, do you know what that would to do my rep?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"Are you in or not?" I asked.

"Why are you so mad with them? Those young cats are actually out here doing big shit for the community, you should be happy about that." He stated and I sighed.

"Don't worry about all of that, just know I need them gone before shit hits the fan. I can fend for myself with one person but not a whole gang." I said looking around and he stared at me funny.

"Who you hiding from?" He asked.

"Nobody." I mumbled grabbing my other coat and put it on.

"Can you help me or not?" I asked. "I'll see... just answer your phone." He said, nodding I got up and slid him my new number.

"You'll get the money if I live through everything." I whispered.

"You should just stop while you're ahead." He suggested.

"Can't... I'm in too deep, I wronged too many people."

**

24 year old Jenna

"Nateeeee!" Jenna screamed holding her stomach as she leaned on the wall feeling a contraction.

"NATEEE!" She hollered louder banging her fist against the wall then cursed.

Baby Nate cut the hall light on and stood at the top of the steps holding his favorite toy soldier and rubbed at his eye.

"What's wrong mommy?" He asked and she dropped down to her knees and winced in pain.

"Your father... oh God.. Go get him!" She screamed hugging herself as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her body.

Nate came running down the stairs with baby Nate in his arms.

"What's wrong?!" He asked slightly freaking out.

"The baby... ouchhhhh!" She cried feeling another wave of pain this time stronger than the first one.

Placing baby Nate down, he ran to put on his shoes and Nate picked Jenna up bridal style not noticing the blood.

"Blood!" Baby Nate yelled pointing to Jenna's bloody shirt and legs.

Looking down, they both stared at one another as if this was deja vu.

Not again, they thought.

"Grab mi coat Junior." Nate asserted as he rushed into the living room and grabbed his keys and slipped his feet into his slides.