22.) Changes

SKYLAR
Duluth, Georgia

"Yo ass enjoying my phone huh?" August asked as I took a few selfies.

"Maybe

"Maybe... are these cute?" I asked limping over towards the bed and climbed on it slowly.

I'll be glad when I heal.

"Yeah, don't post those I want those for myself." He said as he programmed the remote to the tv.

"Darn it." I mumbled laying on my stomach and went to take a different selfie.

"You want me ta beat on some luh niggas?" He asked and I laughed shaking my head. "Nope, I'll just post this one." I said showing the picture I took making a silly face.

"Good, leave da good ones for me." He said then slapped his strong ass hand against my butt and I yelped.

"Hey, that hurt." I whined moving his and rubbed my butt and he laughed moving my hand and did it again then started massaging it.

Now that felt good.

"You can't just walk around dis house in only my shirt and panties." He said pulling me closer towards him and moved my shirt up some before he started massaging my ass.

"Seems like you like it." I said replying back to Trina. "It's right in my face, I have no choice." He replied and I laughed when he started playing the drums on my butt.

"All you gotta do is close your eyes." I joked and he kissed his teeth. "Hell nah." He replied moving up towards my back then back down to my ass and gripped it in his hands and I bit down on my lip.

"You ever have a ass massage?" He asked and I shook my head. "Good, cuz it normally leads to back-shots." He said and I frowned.

"Leads to what?" I asked looking over my shoulder at him and he sat up on his knees and pulled me into him carefully.

Propping my ass up, he held onto my waist and thrusted into me and my mouth fell open.

"Back-shots ma, dis position will either make or break you." He informed sitting back down and I rolled over slowly and sat up.

"I thought that was doggy style?" I asked and he rose a brow smirking. "So you know a lil sum'n." He replied and I laughed softly.

"Trina." I clarified. "Now why in da world is she talking to you about doggy style?" He asked and I laid back down deciding not to answer.

"Something you wanna tell me?" He asked and I shook my head. "What's wrong wit asking questions?" I asked going to my Fruit Ninja app.

"Nothing wrong with asking questions, but why would you wanna know about ba— oh you luh freak!" He said once he caught on and I busted out laughing.