92.) Welcome to Jamrock

Montego Bay, Jamaica
October 15th

Montego Bay, Jamaica October 15th

Day 1

"This is your home?" Gabby asked Nate, admiring the luxurious home on the beach.

"My pops, but he bought it for us." He clarified closing the door behind them. "How many rooms?" She asked looking around the big living room area.

"Five regular and ten guest rooms, we have a home theatre, a sauna, conference room for business and shit like dat, a gym, a game room, you saw da pool area and da long ass balcony. Pretty much, dis house is lit." He told her and she smiled walking into the dining area.

"I feel bad for not bringing Ra." She mumbled and he walked up behind her and hugged her.

"He forced you to go alone remember?" He reminded.

"Yeah I know... but I really wanted him to get a chance to travel out the states with me." She vented.

"That's why I have a separate trip planned involving him and da gang, that's around Christmas time tho." He assured and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked turning in his arms and he nodded.

"I told you when we first met dat we traveled a lot, now we got family to tag along." He said then placed a kiss on her forehead.

"We don't have to go out and do anything?" She asked following him back into the living room and he grabbed hers and his luggage.

"Nah, we got everything we need in here, we can go out if there's something you want to do though, I'm cool wit dat." He told her as she followed him upstairs.

"We have a full six days here to do whatever?" She asked and he nodded. "Six days?" She asked herself then smiled.

"I have a feeling you've been peeking into my notebook." She inquired and he chuckled leading her down the long fancy hall.

"All I needed was one time to look at it ma, I have a pretty good memory." He assured.

"So what were my top places to visit?" She asked jumping on his back.

"Jamaica was at da top of yo list, Paris, Prague, Spain, Tahiti, Cuba, Italy, England, Switzerland and..... Africa." He spoke and she smirked.

"Ok so I just wanna know who sent you and why? Because there's no way you can be this freaking perfect." She said jumping down from off his back once they approached the double red doors.

"I'm not perfect ma, I'm far from it. Like I said before, when I see something I like, I put my all into it and I can only hope dat you won't hurt me in da end." He told her before using the golden key to unlock the door.

Pushing the doors open, she stood in awe.

"Plus I see something different in you, so I'm trying to do dis da right way." He added but her ears were not focused on him speaking, she was too busy gawking over the beautiful scenery.