100.) Bonding time

SKYLAR & AUGUST
November 15th

"I think I wanna start working on a clothing or fitness line." Sky announced to August as they sat in the back in front of the fireplace roasting marshmallows.

"What type of clothing line?" He asked taking the marshmallow off the utensil and fed it to her getting his fingers sticky in the process.

"I probably should've let it cool off." He chuckled licking his fingers and she giggled nodding.

"I think I want it to be all things fitness, like sportswear." She replied feeding the marshmallow to him then laughed when he tried to bite her finger.

"Have you looked into anything yet? Like partnership wise or fashion moguls?" He asked watching the marshmallow turn.

Shaking her head, she added some mini marshmallows into her cup of cocoa then added whipped topping.

"I probably should do that huh?" She asked and he chuckled. "Yeah ma, if it's something you're serious about, you gotta start seeing who can give you da knowledge you need and who will be willing to invest in your products. Set up meetings, call around, research, you can't just put an idea like dat out there without having a full plan." He explained as he picked up a graham cracker and a Hershey bar.

"Make me one." She said and he chuckled.

"Dis is for you crazy."

"But back to what you were saying, can you help me with that?" She asked after drinking some of her hot cocoa.

"Did you really jus ask me dat?" He questioned staring at her in disbelief and she giggled.

"I didn't want to assume you would help, I felt it was nicer for me to ask." She clarified, nodding, he handed her the s'more then went and made him one.

They were alone for the day and decided to do things they never had a chance to do as a kid.

"Sky I don't mind, and I appreciate you caring, but you ain't gotta question if I will help because you know I will." He told her and she smiled.

"How old are you again?" She teased and he chuckled.

"Twenty one."

"Nope, more like thirty." She joked and he laughed shaking his head.

"I hope das a compliment." He said before biting into his s'more.

"Yeah, it means you have an old soul or wise for your age, something my mom used to say to me." She explained.

"I do get dat a lot, or people say I talk as if I've been here befo'." He told her.

"Yup, that one too." She said as he pulled her between his legs and picked up another marshmallow.

"Are you happy with all that you've accomplished?" She asked watching her marshmallow catch on fire slightly.

"Business wise?" He asked and she nodded.

"I feel like I should do more, but right now I'ma just chill out and enjoy da club shit and da money we get from Juan luh deal."

"You don't seem so focused on da Barbershops anymore." She stated.

"They're taken care of, I'm glad you brought dat up actually." He replied leaning back and grabbed the black binder from off the wooden table.

Opening it up, he placed it in her lap and went back to smacking on the marshmallows.

"What's this?" She asked flipping through the files.

"My nieces and Bre have da Shops and da Beauty supply store in their names." He revealed and she smiled.