Season 3, Episode 6 - We Are Who We Are (I Kissed a Girl Redone)

Start from the beginning

Brittany approached Santana frowning. "San..." Brittany said as Santana sighed closing her locker. "I'm sorry you got caught up in all of this. Your campaign is probably ruined," Santana sighed as Brittany gave Santana a look. "I don't care about my campaign," Brittany said as Santana looked at her "What I care about is you. What Jacob Ben Israel did was awful." "Yeah well I'm not surprised. He's always been kind of an ass. Look what he did to Q when she was pregnant," Santana said. "I know," Brittany sighed "There are some people who want to show you their support, you know in the choir room." "If this is another person trying to convince me to join Glee Clubs the answer is no. I love being in the spotlight for once and I'm not giving it up," Santana said defensively. "It's not that at all. We're just coming together to support you in all your awesomeness. It wouldn't be the same without you," Brittany said as Santana shook her head smiling a bit. "Okay you've got me onboard. Let's do this," Santana said as Brittany celebrated taking Santana into the choir room.

Cut to the choir room where Santana sees what's written on the board. "Oh hell no," Santana said annoyed. "Look, I know we combined Glee Clubs and sections is in two weeks but Santana, we're worried about you," Finn frowned a bit. "Worry about yourself, fetus face," Santana said defensively. "Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think and that's what this music is all about," Finn grinned. "So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool," Santana said annoyed. "Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are," Finn said as Santana seemed to take what he said to heart. "Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here."

Blaine and Kurt got up first since they had already decided on a song. "Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car and we want to sing that for you right now," Blaine said. "Great. Glad you've found the perfect song for the occasion," Santana said sarcastically. "I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this," Kurt said. "If you could just stop being so defensive," Blaine said."I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me," Santana snarked. "Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? 'Cause there's a big difference," Puck said trying to figure out what the assignment was. "Puck, focus, okay?" Mr. Schue said to Puck as he then turned to Kurt and Blaine "Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?" Mr. Schue asked as Kurt and Blaine began to perform the P!nk hit 'Perfect'.

As Kurt and Blaine performed the words seemed to struck a chord with Santana. The song really suited her situation perfectly and she couldn't help but feel somewhat grateful to Kurt and Blaine for their support. Everyone cheered for Kurt and Blaine after they finished, including Santana. "Thank you," Santana said letting her defenses come down. "You see this assignment is awesome," Brittany grinned as she lay her head on Santana's shoulder. "I guess it is," Santana said as the bell then rang as everyone left the choir room.

Cut to the hallway where Sam approaches Quinn. "Hi," he smiled. "Hi," Quinn smiled back. "I think it's really cool what you and Finn organized for Santana. She shouldn't feel ashamed about who she is," Sam said as Quinn smiled. "I agree. Santana and I have known each other since junior high when we joined cheerios together. I just want her to know that her secret changes nothing with any of us," Quinn said as Sam seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. "Are you okay?" Quinn asked as Sam nodded. "Look....if something's bothering you, you know you can tell me," Quinn told Sam honestly as Sam sighed. "Not here," he said. "Then where?" Quinn asked. "Meet me at the motel," Sam said as Quinn nodded, wondering what in the world Sam could possibly need to tell her. Sam then walked off from talking to Quinn as Puck watched them annoyed.