"Finish it."
        A brief command that I know, she won't do before me.

"Of cou..."
       She nodded and was about to answer but I cut her and stated...

"Before operating me."
        That's when I saw her mouth shut.

Her forehead creased...
Annoyance and surprise are both showing on her face.

"Promise me to finish his operation first."
        I am shaking, not only my arms or legs are failing me but my whole body.

"Lalisa..."
         Was the only thing she can say as I responded immediately to cut her...

"I am your head surgeon, you will follow my command or you will lose your job."
         That made the other nurses look at me as if it's a bad thing that I threatened my best friend.

"It's better to lose my job if it's..."
        But then, she's refusing, her naughty side taking over her.

"Follow my command, I'm fine, I will be. Just finish this first, please."
         That's the statement when her eyes softened, she grunted and even before she had answered...

M body failed me already.

"Doc, Doc. Doc!"
        I can feel arms around me, a male nurse probably, I don't know anymore...

My vision can only see the light, the blurry light of the operating room.

I felt my body lifted up...
And that's when I closed my eyes to let my body rest.

Then I heard the door opened...
The sudden noise of the hospital hit my hearing sense and I barely opened my eyes...

Two blurry figures stood up from afar and seems to be asking the nurse carrying me what happened.

I can't hear their words...
But I can hear ambulances, noise of nurses, noise of patients and even the noise within my chest, that low toned noise, that slow beat, that heart which is failing to pump blood.

"Operating Room two."
         The nurse carrying me commanded.

My lips parted as I try to breathe...

I can feel my body losing, I can feel my veins being empty, my heart is still pumping the left blood yet it's having a hard time as I am holding not enough already.

"Yoongi..."

Randomly and unexpectedly...
A name came out of my mind.

"Don't run."

I wished...
As I suddenly saw his image earlier, slowly taking steps to go out of the abandoned building while pointing the gun on himself.

"He'a not yet done...
He'll come back and will seek for what he wanted just from the beginning..."

I felt my body landing on a soft fabric...
Another light above me showed on my blurry vision...
I barely can see the green uniform of the nurses...
The sky blue with highlights of white masks, their while tight gloves. Then, the smell of the operating room, the cold surrounding, my body not moving...

I felt a syringe or maybe just a needle entering my vein.

"Doc, can you hear us?"
          The make nurse asked while massaging my ear lightly to catch my attention.

I can't speak...
I can't respond to any matter but I can so I did my best to look at him and he took it as a response.

"We injected an adrenaline just for you to be able to cope up while Doctor Park is not her yet. Please stay awake."
        Another needle entered my vein just after he requested me to stay awake.

I closes my eyes as I felt the twinge on my skin.

"That's the dextrose, Doc. It's okay."
        A female nurse informed and caressed my arm.

"You'll be fine, Doc. We know."
       Another female nurse cheered up.

"We can't lose you, Doc, so stay awake and wait for Doctor Park. We'll do our best not to let any blood go out of you more."
      The male nurse added.

Internally, I'm smiling...
They're really my friends, we're not so close, but the every staffs here in this hospital respects me very well.

"Stay awake, Doc."
       They repeated as I closed my eyes for a moment.

And instead of answering them with 'I will'...
I asked...

"W-Will..."
      They a turned quiet and waited for me to speak..

"Chaeyoung...f-finish the f-first oper-ration?"
       I heard them inhaling deeply before answering...

"Yes, Doc."
       And one of them answered.

Then I remained silent for the following seconds...
Until my eyes gave up...
And so as my body...

"Doc? Doc. Doc!"
       I still heard them...

But their voices are fading and that's when I conclude...

"My system is giving up."

💎💎💎

A:    😘😘😘