~~~MyLovelyWriter

8/15/12

Today's song is ... Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls :D ... 10 things I hate about u ...ha i love that movie! :D

Thankyou Lovely Walter :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

My pen-name is Lovely Walter. My real one, however, is confidential.

How old are you?

I’m thirteen years old.

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book was inspired by the stories I read here in wattpad. =)

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

For now I’m a fan of Tomo Takabayashi (yes, she’s Japanese) for writing a light novel about God Save Our King (Kyo Kara Maoh!). I want to be honest, but I recently got addicted to an anime series and they were selling a book bundle of that series in Amazon, so I bought one for myself. What struck me about her work is that her writing was flawless and the character’s emotions harmonize perfectly with the words. Her words were heartfelt. It was just . . . what amazes me the most is that she can mix humor in it without much effort. You can laugh over and over again, it never gets old. The way she puts things on her point of view or the character’s point of view is one thing that I can never get enough of. She’s AWESOME!

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I mostly am into fantasy, romance, humor, maybe a little bit of action, with a pinch of supernatural phenomenon and adventure.

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes. Writing, as in Journalism.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

My favorite one of course. It’s a lifetime opportunity.

~~~~~

VOTEEEE----->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~~

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Of course. What would become of a true story without real facts?

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Actually, I’m quite confident I felt like I’m never going to reach this position I’m in right now. At first, I was only aiming to be. But I’m quite glad I’ve had even the little bits of success.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

A person never runs out of creativity, only the will to create. You can never get enough fun when writing. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I do. I watch movies or cartoons I find interesting. They help give me my inspiration back.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Of course. As a writer, you can never be speechless! Make use of that as your advantage in life! If you ever run out of enthusiasm from the story you are writing, then even if you feel like you’re a zombie back from the dead, continue. You never know how much excitement you’ll feel if you come up with a bright idea. ;)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Uh, let me see . . . I get weird ideas from silly things. And I’m completely humorless.

How would you describe yourself?

I’m fun. That includes many things. ;|

~~~~~~~

Hey guys don't forget to VOTEEE and of course COMMENT!! :D