~~~WhiteRabbit17 : The Words I Never Said

5/28/12

Hello guys, hows life...

If you guys haven't read Words I Never Said than that's bad srsly ...bad hahaha jk ;) This story is really good, it has a great plot, it's written perfectly,everything is explained perfectly,it's adventurous...of course as all of the others, once u start reading it u wouldn't want to stop reading until u have read the last chapter... lucky u...she has finished the whole story, so now u won't have to wait for her to upload the chapters...so go start reading if u haven't already,this story has 1,282,079 reads and she has overall 18,691 votes! ...wait!! i think u forgot to vote soooooo mind voting first? --> thanks a lot! :D if u wanna comment then u r more than welcome to :)

Today's song is hmm...Get your a** back home by Gym Class Heroes :D

Thankyou 'Rabbit' :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Rabbit, my real name will remain unknown for now =)

How old are you?

Twenty-one years young.

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book was based off my life so that's what inspired me to write. To start out it works best to write what you know best and of course, who knows your life better than yourself?

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Sarah Dessen and it's her descriptions and wisdom she portrays that gets to me.

~~~~~

Did u forget to VOTE?? if u did then vote! :D -->

~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance of course, just pure romance is the easiest. No matter the story I'd always have some romance in it.

Do you see writing as a career?

At this point in time, yes, very much so. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Depends on the type of story we'd plan on writing, any popular writer and it would be an honor of mine.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Constantly, they do say write what you know.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No, I never thought my story would sky-rocket like it did, but it makes me happy.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a break, wait until the creative juices start flowing again.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

A lot actually. I have to write by hand, when I try and write on a computer I get distracted easily whereas writing by hand it's just me and the notebook. I don't force it, if you force it things don't come out as good.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't shove your story down people's throats. You have to let people discover it on their own, but you can advertise in the Share Your Story club to attract people. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I've heard I'm funny numerous times and people LOVE to ask me for advice.

How would you describe yourself?

I have a very laid-back personality, it takes a lot to anger me, but when I do get angry I can be very nasty. I'm logical and therefore makes me pretty good at giving advice.

~~~~~~~

Finally uploaded! don't forget to VOTE!!! and of course COMMENT!!! :DDD