~~~Tsubame : Life As Told By Nerdy

5/18/12

Hiiiiiiiii

First of all thank you SERIOUSLY…a very big thank you to those who have been voting and who have fanned me, I appreciate it very much..thank you! sooo much I just want one thing from those who just read and then leave and that is VOTE! So puhhlleassee don’t forget to vote dudes and dudettes :D and now I shall tell u about the author…

Tsubame is a great writer, I say that about all of the authors because its true! One of the types of stories that I LOVE to read, especially on wattpad are the nerd stories. They are very much interesting to me. So, of course one day I was searching on wattpad for a nerd story haha finally after searching for 1 hour 38 mins and 23 seconds, I found what I was looking for(haha I just made that time up,but srsly I had to read the description of a lot of nerd stories)…so finally I stumbled upon the wonderful story ‘Life as told by Nerdy’, it’s seriously worth reading! :D it has over 3,659,311 reads and she has overall 27,513 votes…so guys if you are wondering whether I am telling the truth about how good the story is, well…you won’t find out until you have read the story…so finish the interview and GO READ IT! …but wait….You probably forgot to VOTE! So just VOTE before you leave :) 

This song's stuck in my mind today so listen to this song Killing me softly by Fugges :)

Thankyou Shim :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My pen name is Shim Simplina.

How old are you?

Let's not talk about that, it's confidential haha.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I really love reading manga and that's what inspired me to write Life As Told By Nerdy.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I must say Rick Riordan. As of now. I really like his quirky, sarcastic way of story telling and how he packs all his novels with blood pumping action :)

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I've written Romance, Humor and Paranormal but generally, I incorporate some comedy and drama in every story I make.

Do you see writing as a career?

Uh... Well, I WISH writing could be a career. Who wouldn't? I guess I'm hoping for my big break someday but you know how hard it is for amateur writers to actually get published. As of now, it's a hobby.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

I think, I'd choose J.K. Rowling. She's just amazing.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Some parts, yes. Most parts, no. I mostly write fiction. A lot of people keep telling me that my stories are unreal. That's why they are called fiction, right?

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Uhm. Where am I right now? *insert mad chuckle here* Well, if you meant my stats in wattpad, no. It was really hard at first but when I wrote Reapers, I guess that opened more opportunities for me. More fans. More votes. More inspiration.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Yeah. Run out of creativity. One thing I've learned after some time is to write about what you know. Don't end up making stories that are very similar to popular novels. Believe me. Pleading guilty. Especially in my first work. I regretted it though because after some time, I didn't know what to write anymore. And for once, I ask myself "Is this the best I can do?". So now, I try my best to think of unique things. But still, with the vast number of stories here, readers can't help but compare.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Writer's block. Been there. Done that. Same thing as the above. What I do is take a break and wait for an inspiration. Relax. Watch movies. Read something. Take an evening walk. Don't preoccupy or force yourself to write. It may take a while but you'd think of something after some time. At least that works for me.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I said it before. Write about what you know. Write about what makes you happy. Finish your work. Make it decent if not great.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Fun. Hmm... I love walking alone in the street at night. I've only worn high heels no more than 5 times in my life. Everything I cook is either hot or spicy. I'm myopic. I don't like flowers as gifts. They wilt. My favorite animals are panda, penguin and killer whales. A day can't pass without coffee. People think my ideas are odd.

How would you describe yourself?

First of all, I am somewhat antisocial and bipolar. I am socially incompetent and prefers to be alone most of the time. I like chatting with people in the internet though. I'm a geek that way. I like to laugh with my friends but you can't really say that I am a positive person. But yeah, I like... No. I love to write of all things in the world :)

 ~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE and COMMENT! :DDD

Until next time, this is blue_flames saying good bye! :)