~~~Mamie1990

6/812

Song for today is One more night by Maroon5

Thankyou Mamie! :)

~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Mamie Mendes

How old are you?

I am currently 21 going on 22 

What inspired you to write your first book?

Kirsty1000 her stories inspried me to think 'why not?' lol, I've always loved reading so why not be in charge of what happens? Although I quickly realized the characters you create have a mind of their own!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

My favorite author is Kirsty Mosely or Kirsty1000 on here. She's amazing and I just bought her book: The Boy who Sneaks through my bedroom window.

~~~~~~

VOTE!! ->>> :)

~~~~~~~

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I can't write without some sort of romance in my stories lol or some type of humor.

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes and no. Right now I would love to get my stuff published but I need to edit my stories first. If that never happens then oh well.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Hmmm....gosh, I don't want to sound like a stalker but...Kirsty Mosely. lol her stuff is just so amazing!

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

My current one yes. A Wish Filled Romance because I'm basing it on the town I live in. :)

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No! When I first started out on here a little over a year ago I never thought I'd have nearly 12,000 fans or so many reads on my stories! I never thought I was good enough! I still don't lol but that's the perfectionist in me.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

I've had those days where I think, 'is this even worth it?' but in the end I make myself think about why I started in the first place. Take a breather and collect your thoughts and remind yourself why you wanted to write on the story in the first place.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

When I get writer's block I crank up the music! It helps set the tone to the chapter I'm struggling on.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never give up on your love of writing. If you write to get famous on here you're not going to get far. Write because you love to not because you want fans or votes. :)

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Um...I'm shy when I don't know you, but once I get to know you...watch out! lol I have a morbid sense of humor and I stand up for what I beleive in.

How would you describe yourself?

Oh boy....shy, loud, I need my sleep or I'll cut you with a dull butter knife! lol I know it sounds weird but when I'm around other people I can almost sense how they're feeling. If they cry I cry.

~~~~~~~~~

Just VOTE guys JUST VOTEEE!!! :DDD