~~~Crimsonnebula or TheRedDelilah : My Benefactor & What The Hell, Douche!

6/14/12

Song of the day is...Dead and gone by T.I.

Thankyou Sheena :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?

The name's Sheena Badana, at your service. :-)

How old are you?

Umm... I'm 30 years old. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

The author's on here on Wattpad, when I discovered this site about two years ago. :-D

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Let's see, its a long list, but I really like how xangelsmomx (Tara) writes. She's a good friend of mine here, and that's where I get tips in writing. She's very descriptive, and that's one of my weaknesses in writing. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

It depends, but I like to write about humor, and a little bit of romance. :-D

Do you see writing as a career?

Probably...

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Gosh, I can't really say, because there is so many on there. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yeah, I do. To make it believable in some way, but if you put in too much real life into your story, it will get boring. So drama, drama, drama is the key. Hehe!

~~~~~~~~~

Did u vote??? if u didn't then VOTEE!!! --->>> :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Wow, up until now I am still in awe with the reviews I get from fans. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Just think deep, and think outside of the box. Turn cliches around, and make it your own. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Sometimes, yes, and its really frustrating. I get over it when I watch a movie, or read a book. It helps, well, in my opinion.

Do you have any advice for other writers? 

Don't stop trying. I started as a nobody here on Wattpad, and still am, and just do what you enjoy doing. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Umm... I like gummy bears...? Is that fun enough for my fans? hehehehe!

How would you describe yourself?

I'm pretty much an average person, who loves long walks on the beach, and pretty much down to earth. I can smile even though I've been thrown lots of curve balls left and right. 

~~~~~~~

Yayyy another interview!! VOTEEEE and COMMENT!!! :DDD