~~~Thenerdyguys : Looking After the Harrison Boys

6/10/12

The song is on the side--->> :) Wish you were here by Avril Lavigne

Thankyou Mimi! :D

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Mimi! 

How old are you?

I don’t really want to say. LOL. Let’s just say, I’m the same age as a teenager! Haha. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

Well, believe it or not my very first book was inspired by the writer of ‘Surviving the McLane boys’! After reading up to the latest chapter (the latest chapter back in 2011 or something. LOL), I was just so ‘wow’ed and amazed to the balls, I just had to go off and write my own story! So thank you Stephanie for inspiring me into the amazayn world of writing! LOVE YOU LONG TIME

Please don’t get freaked out by my confession… 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I have loads of favourite authors! But if I had to pick, I’d go with Richelle Mead! I guess what strikes me about her work is just well how she created such a fabulous world and for creating awesome as characters (ADRIAN IVASHKOV. HOLLA) and just…everything! Her writing style is beautiful and fantabulous. And…and… It’s just so…siodaskdsURK! So frenchy awesome! I can’t formulate the right words at the moment!

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance and Comedy! I can’t write one without the other you know. I mean if I did…it’ll turn out into something like… 2012. Honest opinion. 

Do you see writing as a career?

To me, no I don’t. I mean, I love writing and all but realistically I don’t think I can write as a career, I can’t even write all that well to begin with and I’m so bad at getting things done before a due date so hmm... LOL, anyways my mum would kill me with her chopsticks if I did like no joke man. Haha, kidding. No seriously... she would. She’s one of those stereotypical Asian mothers… I know, thug life. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Richelle Mead! She’s freaking awesome. That is all. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I don’t think I do. I mean I would love to put some into my stories but my life isn’t spontaneously-over-the-rainbow-jaw-dropping-wow or anything so…. Yeah. 

Did you ever think you'd be where you are right now?

-laughs hysterically- Oh lord hairy Jason no, never! When I first started, I thought a few people here and there were going to read my work but it turned out there were more than a few here and there who were reading my work! Haha, I still remember that day I saw the amount of reads, comments and votes! I literally crapped my pants and went on a pony high. I was just so happy and crazy that day. Haha…ew okay, I totally was exaggerating about the crapping part.

~~~~~

Did u vote?? if u didn't :D -->>>

~~~~

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Advice? Darn it, I’m not good at giving out advice. LOL. Um, how about listening to songs and read books/stories? Probably those will give you some ideas about something in a way or two for sure! HAHA, see! I told you I’m no good. Sorry! FML. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Yes, many times! I hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. Hate – okay, I think you guys got the hang of my feelings towards them… Anyways! What I do about these things called ‘writer’s blocks’, well I just listen to music and contently listen to the lyrics to see if I can spark them into my story in some way or something. And from there, I imagine the characters relating to it and BAM, I form a scene! It works all the time, trust me. Well okay, maybe 75 per cent of the time. Sorry, I’m not good at maths okay! 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

MORE ADVICE!? LOL, okay well…hopefully I’ll be more successful in this one than my other one… 

If you’re at a point in time whether you’re down and don’t feel like writing anymore because of ‘certain circumstances’, well I gotta say one thing! 

If you honestly love writing, just write! Write to your heart’s content! WRITE. WRITE. WRITE. WRIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEE I TELL YOU! You shouldn’t worry about the reads, comments or votes, heck don’t worry about popularity at all! Don’t even think about it one bit, it’s pointless and frankly, a waste of time! Write because you love it, you enjoy it and it makes you happy. I mean, yeah, it doesn’t hurt to have people here and there read your work and have them tell you that they’re enjoying or that they’re following it to give you that little push or motivation, but seriously, writing is about you. You know what I’m saying, yo? FIST PUMP MOMENT!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I’m a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. Hahaha, kidding. I hate Barbie… Sorry I tend to go off track and quote lyrics from songs from time to time. Yeah, I know. I’m so cool. Just kidding. I’m far beyond that. I’m awesome. HAHA, oh my fish. I’m so funny…

I need a life, don’t I? 

FML. 

How would you describe yourself?

I don’t know how to describe myself. I’m like box with surprises, unexpected and simply outrageous. I’ll say one thing though that I’m definite about: I’m friendly and nice as pie! Oh and also, I’m a tad bit weird… AHAHHA. Did I just say ‘a tad bit’ weird? Correction: I’m crazy weird. So don’t be alarmed or anything when I just prance out of a bush and start singing ‘Killing Me Softly’ with my awesome red maracas. 

I need friends.

~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTE!!!! and COMMENT :D