"Are we good?"

"Perfect," he said catching the ring. He squeezed down on it until the red ruby in the center exploded in a powdery dust. Why? "She'll be awake by morning," and with the snap of his fingers, he was gone.

"FUCK!" Alaric shouted has he unfroze. "Where did he go?"

I turned to face Alaric ready to get out of here, "Away. But we got what we needed."

There is nothing else I could do. Except wait and hope Roman fulfills his end of the deal.

Freya

"This feels quite demeaning. I'm sure there are other ways-"

"Not in one night!" Eudora whispered frantically as Ariadne stood naked in a towel. We were running, half sprinting down a darken hallway, "He should be directly across from this room so just go in do your thing and by morning he'll be hooked."

"Is this how you got Kyril?" Ariadne said desperately clinging to the towel. Eudora's plan even shocked me because I could never see Cecilia suggesting such a thing.

"Among other things," Ariadne and Eudora stopped outside of a wooden door.

"What makes you think he'll even stop and look?" Ariadne questioned.

"Trust me, he'll do more than just look," Eudora pushed us in the white tiled room. It didn't have walls but pillars that held up its frame. There was a single standing bathtub that seem to overlook the courtyard. Beautiful long white curtains ran along the sides of the pillars.

Ariadne slowly made her way to the tub. It was already filled with steaming, scented water and candles burning. She sat on the edge of the tub, slowly dipping her hand into the water. I could feel how nervous she was her pulse was pounding in our temples. After wiping her hands on the towel wrapped around our body, Ariadne stare across the courtyard to single room on the same level as us. Someone was in the room that much was evident from the pooling warm light and the cascading shadow of the man pacing about.

It had to be Theo.

Ariadne continue to stare over to the room, "Come on," she mumbled to herself, "Look over here." Frustrated she rolled her eyes and stood up, "This was idiotic to begin with. No one would be so stupid to fall for... "

Oh. Yes. He. Is.

Theo slowly came into view barely peeking out his window. Ariadne turned around and slowly let the towel fall to the ground. Getting into the tub she slid down into the warm water knowing Theo's eyes were on her. Ariadne kept her focus on the courtyard below us. Even though I knew she had to be dying to see what Theo's reaction was. She picked up the rose scented soap and began to lather our breasts. With slippery hands she teased our nipples until they stood up and cried out to be sucked, licked, and bitten.

This turned sexual quickly.

Ariadne sled her hands down our sides, until she reached our hips and as her hands made her way in between our legs there was a bang at the door jilting us up in the tub.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Ariadne! Father is requesting to see you," Rastus shouted.

"This late?" She said getting out of the tub without a second thought given to Theo.

Quickly she put back on the towel she came in with and rushed for the door, "It's urgent."

Ariadne swung open the door to see Deo and Rastus. She pulled passed them and ran to the bedroom we went to when we first arrived here. She didn't bother knocking, only throwing open the doors. The man from before for looked worse. His eyes seem to be glazed over and his skin was almost grey, the smell of disease filled the air. "Father?" Ariadne said coming to kneel at his bedside.