Bye Bye Hell House

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Their knees buckled and they all collapsed as I also made a tiny earthquake shake them. I motioned for the kids to follow and they do, their eyes wide with disbelief. We were halfway to the exit when I hear the alarm go off. No, no, no, I think, I told the kids to run and I led them down the corridor and blast a fireball at any guards that stood in our way. They hit the walls and we continued on. I barreled through the guards standing at the exit, throwing caution to the wind.

"GO! Run!" The guards were passed out, but there were three of them trying to get up. One of them managed to grab one of the kids.

"Help!" The little boy screamed. I ran to the guard and hit his temple with the but of my dagger. His grip loosened and he fell to the ground in a heap. The other two guards were already running away with two kids, but I couldn't do anything about it as much as I did want to chase after them. As the last of the kids trickle out of the door, I speed away. I call out the the rest of the kids. "The group of the oldest kids will go out the side exit on the right. I won't be able to come with y'all. I need to lead the other group through the front doors. The alarm has been pulled and the highly armed guards will be coming soon. Make it fast and safe." I tell them.

"I will handle the guards and the other group. You handle the younger ones." The Tyrant tells me.

"We will all meet in the abandoned part of the City of the New World. Save as may as you can. Leave the ones you can't. Don't risk yourself." I instruct and he nods and leads his group the the side exit. I lead the last of the kids to the main exit. The one where more guards were going to be stationed. I hear heavy footsteps echoing behind my group. Shit! Some of the kids had turned to look, but I knew what it was. The reinforcements.

"Run faster!" I yell to the younger kids over the sound of the stampeding feet of the guards. Then guns started to go off. A few of the kids fell but we couldn't go back. I finally reached the heavy metal doors and threw them open. More kids were being captured. As the kids ran past, I shot fireball after fireball at the approaching guards. Finally, I spot him.

Ajax sees the kids that weren't able to escape and looks at me sadly. I begin to run towards the guards, now a human torch. They reel back at the sight of me, but don't stop shooting. Their bullets sizzle against my flames and melt away. I throw myself at them, sending flames everywhere. On my way back to the groups, I had made sure to create fires everywhere.

The initial hallway was already spreading its flames throughout the rest of the compound. The kids that were captured would have to be moved to a new building. Next thing I know, a grey, half-dead dog was running and biting the armed guards. The guards and I were surrounded in fire. Ajax was throwing water spheres at me, which I dodged and ducked easily.

I turn around and run up the wall and punch a guard in the face. His nose starts to bleed and the Death Hound jumps on him. The building starts to crumble behind us, even the concrete. I turn and run, everyone else and the dog following close behind me. The Death Hound was the one I had spooked and it now stands at my side. Everyone watches as the building comes crashing down in a heap of flames. As the officers were looking at the compound dumb-founded, I began to run away.

Ajax grabs my arm and whispers in my hear, "Be careful." 

I nod and say, "The Tyrant said he would take us to the base, but it would take a few days to reach it." I glance at the guards. 

"I'll find you. Now go. Hurry before these morons turn around and spot you." H says. 

I nod again and run, the dog at my heels. I didn't look back until I was thirty feet away. Ajax was still watching me. I smile and then take off towards the abandoned part of the City. I caught up with the rest of the kids, who were still running through the large city. We decide to hide in an old office building. When all the kids were inside, I noticed we had lost fifteen kids. I walk to the Tyrant kid who was busy calming a little girl who was crying. He was crouched down next to her and she finally stopped crying. He stood up and we walked to a more private part of the room.