Scenarios

P.O.V: Ajax

We spend the rest of the entire day talking about the Old World. We joked about if the Lord even had any other emotions other than anger and arrogance. She became exhausted really soon from the pain of her bruise on her side and all the talking. I pulled the white blanket over her sleeping figure and she looked at peace in her sleep. She didn't look like the girl who was pulled away from everything she knew and thrown into a torture house. I could almost see the girl she was before the New World. I lean down and kissed her on the forehead then walked to my pure white room and lie down, thinking about the day to come.

I run through all the possible scenarios in my head. I kept coming back to one that I hoped never happened. Iris was running through the halls, leading the last of the kids to safety through the front doors. I would be in the conference room with half the security officers then the Lord would get a call from one of the officers who was patrolling the hallways that the kids were escaping through. Iris would be the last one out of the building, shooting fire balls at advancing guards so the others could escape and the Lord would be walking casually towards her.

She would try to throw some fire balls at him, but he would deflect them and knock her against the side wall with a flick of his wrist. By then word had spread that the kids were escaping and the witch had caused the breakout. The officers and I would storm through the building until seeing the Lord and Iris, being pinned to a wall by the force of the Lord's powers. Her face was a mask of pain and I called out to her. Iris turned to face me, gave me a brave smile, then collapsed on the floor, lifeless.

I ran to her and cradled her in my arms, crying for her to come back. The Lord would then turn on me and black smoke would engulf me and iris's lifeless body. No matter how may times I tried to shake the images form my head, they were still there. Iris in my arms, laying motionless, and the Lord's face of evil victory smiling back at me. Eventually I fell asleep, the image of Iris still in my head. I pray to God I'm wrong and I'm just creating crazy scenarios.