Chapter 11. Massive Friend Making

Start from the beginning

"Damn

"Damn...!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "*snort* siblings." Blake said. "Right? Haha." (Y/N) agrees. "Well, Ruby, Yang, (Y/N) it's a pleasure to get to know you three." Blake said. "Same. It was nice to get to know you." (Y/N) said. Blake smiles, (Y/N) smiles back. His smile, hit Blake with something. And she again hid herself behind her book. Pretending to be reading. "Ohhh I see some trouble." (Y/N) said. "What kind?" Blake asks. "A snow White haired girl don't like our sibling friends fighting." He said. Blake understood what he ment. "What in the world is going on here!?" Weiss asks. Ruby and Yang stop fighting. But Ruby is still holding onto her leg while Yang tries to catch her balance. "Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep!?" Weiss exclaimed. Yang and Weiss lock eyes. "Oh not you again!" The two yell. "Pfff." (Y/N) laughs. "(Y/N) don't laugh!" Weiss says. The three start to argue. But (Y/N) just walks by Blake's side not wanting to get involved. But he did say something. "Weiss I'm pretty sure there sorry for making noise but that's just siblings. And again, chill with the attitude." He says. "I know heard you the first time! Attitude leads to trouble." Weiss said. "Might wanna take his word." Yang said, trying to throw a insult. "I did. That's why I didn't say anything until now." Weiss said. "Wow she's actually trying to fix her snotty attitude because of (Y/N). There's something special in that cutie I know it~." Yang thought internally.

(Y/N) then hears Blake laughing gently again. "Your laughing a lot." (Y/N) said. "It's because I thought of something funny." Replied Blake. "What did you think of?" He asks. Blake tells him to come closer, and she starts to slightly whisperer to him what she was imagining seeing Ruby, Weiss and Yang fighting.

After telling (Y/N) what she imaged, he nearly died of laughter

After telling (Y/N) what she imaged, he nearly died of laughter. He did everything in his power to hold in his laughter. "Blake what the...*gently laughing*" This made Blake smile knowing she got her humor. Finally. Weiss walks away, and Yang and Ruby we're able to talk to us again. "Ok.... Everything's settled..." Yang said walking up to us. "You sure?" (Y/N) asks. "Yeah. We're sure." Ruby said. "Good. Looked like you two were in some trouble." Blake said. "Yeah were good." Yang said. Suddenly. "Excuse me?" (Y/N) hears a voice behind me. He turns around. It was a girl. "I lost my friends. Have you seen them?" She asks. "What do your friends look like?" (Y/N) asks. She gave me a description. After she did I started to look around for this girls friends. And I would do the same too, stick close to your friends. Especially in places like this. After some time city couldn't. I came back to the girl. "To answer your question. No I haven't-" (Y/N) cut himself off, when he spots some girls that looked like the description the girl was giving him. "Is that them over there?" He asks. The girls turns around. "Oh! Yes that's them!" She exclaimed. "Thank you. But, sorry for using up your time." "No, no, no its fine. I'm not mad. You just needed some help." He said. The girl grins warmly. "Thank you again.." She said putting her hand out while telling me her name I tell her mine. "(Y/N)." He said shaking her hand. After one last thank you, she walks off to her friends. (Y/N) smiles. "Glade I could help." He said smiling. "Your very kind
(Y/N)." Blake said. "That was really nice of you." Yang agrees. (Y/N) feels his fave light up. Especially since Yang said that. And judging by what happened before with Yang.... He felt nervous shell flirt with him again. "Awww!" Ruby winces. "You make friends so easily! No fair!" She said pouting. (Y/N) loved that cute look in her face.

Suddenly a yawn hits (Y/N). "*yawn* oh my god... I'm gettin tired." (Y/N) said rubbing his eyes. "Now that you mention it. I'm also getting tired." Ruby said yawning too. "Well should go to bed then." Blake said. "Yeah, it was nice to get to know you Blake." (Y/N) said. "Yeah it really was." Yang agrees. "I couldn't agree more. You three a nice to hang out with." Blake said. "Hang out with, she said hang out with MAN YOU KNOW WE MADE A FRIEND WOOOO!!!!" (Y/N) cheers in his head. "Alright, have a good night Blake." He said. Giving her a smile. "Yeah. Have a good night." She replied, smiling and giving a small happy wave. Yang and Ruby do the same. "Goodnight (Y/N). We're heading to bed too." Yang said. "Alright goodnight you two." (Y/N) said. "Goodnight." The two replied. (Y/N) makes his way to his temporary bed and snuggles into it, as well as pulling his blanket over his. He curles into a C shape to make sure his feet don't peak out the edge. He close his eyes and soon. Falls asleep. "Hell of a first day." He thought as he finally sleeps.
TO BE CONTINUED....