Chaptor 18. (Y/N)'s Semblance...?

The next day has finally come. And everyone in Beacon was waiting up from their slumber, getting dressed, and making there way to breakfast, then soon lunch. That's where (Y/N) and Team RWBY and JNPR were at. (Y/N) was causally eating his food. Talking with the others. He was very glad Ruby and Weiss we're getting along. And she even made some coffee for her as Ruby studied. He thought it was cute.

But today, was different. Today they were trained and taught about this new thing called aura and about this tournament. All the Kingdoms all around the world would meet up, schools against each other, fighting till the last one stands. And of course there's a winner if one school beats all the others. Simple.

But, Jaune was there to demonstrate, and he was fighting someone, who instantly, destroyed him. (Y/N) remember the kid who Jaune was fighting. It was the same orange haired kid who tripped him. Already he wanted Jaune to kick his ass. But, he lost....badly. And this kid Cardin was, what (Y/N) said. A real shithead. Afterwards, he was quiet and not really talking afterwards. Everyone notices this, bit right now, Nora was telling some random story about this dream (On what Ren said was a dream,always correcting her trying to make her dream cool) she had.

It was just something random, not really important. But Yang seem interested. Blake was just reading, and Ruby was eating some cookies. Weiss was also listening to Nora. Everyone was, Weiss was also doing her neatly done nails. (Y/N) would occasionally laugh at this random story of Nora and Ren always correcting her. Those two seem so food of friends. (Y/N) thought. Maybe.... A little too good of friends, from they way they interact, it seemed... They were, more. No. No don't think about that. (Y/N) thought. That's private stuff. But the main thinking going through (Y/N)'s mind was Jaune. He seemed really down. Thanks to Cardin. "That bastard..." (Y/N) said internally. "Jaune. Are you ok?" Pyrrha asks breaking the ice. "Uh? Oh, yeah! Why?" He asks. "It's just, that you seem a little... Not ok..." Ruby said. "Eh, guys. I'm fine... Seriously, look! *nervous laugh*" Jaune wasn't making a good impression. "Bullshit. Jaune you know your not ok. Sorry for the language." (Y/N) said. Then all of them heard laughing, they all turned their heads to see Cardin and his team, teasing a girl with Brown hair with marching color bunny ears. This irritated (Y/N).

"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school

"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school." Pyrrha said. "Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just like to mess around, you know?" Jaune said. "Wait... That jerks last name is Winchester?" (Y/N) asks. Everyone nods or says "Yes." (Y/N) responses aggressively. "WHAT KIND OF LOSER'S NAME IS WINCHESTER!? ESPECIALLY CARDIN!!!" (Y/N) shouts. This caused everyone, but Jaune and Weiss to laugh. "(Y/N) be polite! Yes I don't like him but don't make fun of an entire family name." Weiss said. "Ok, ok. Hehe. I'm sorry." He replies.

"But really Jaune. Cardin is a bully." Ruby said recovering from her laugh. "Oh please... Name one time he's " Bullied" me...." Jaune said. "Ok." (Y/N) and Ruby replied. "Yang help us." Ruby said. "Of course sis." Yang said. She got us, and them all three of then rise their arms and suddenly pull a projector from the sky.