DG -3- [2] Party in the USA!

Start from the beginning

"Hyung.. You're drunk.. Let's go.." Jungkook said as he sat on the carpeted floor and face the two of us tapping Yeobo's lap.

He shook his head as he tighten up his embrace and started to buried his face on my neck. "Yeobo.."

"Yeobo.. Let's go now.." I tried to stop him but he keep doing it. Jungkook stop him and make him to stand up and put Yeobo's right arm around his shoulder as the left arm are around my neck.

I help Jungkook to carried Yeobo up to our room. He's not that heavy but, I know Jungkook will be tire at the end so I'll help him.

When we're already reach our room, Jungkook laid him on our bed as I put away his sleepers and put a blanket on his.

"Thanks, Kookie ah.." I said while stroking off Yeobo's hair. I'm sitting in Yeobo's side.. Admiring his peaceful face.

"Gwaenchanayo Noona.." I heard Kookie's answered. I look at him and he's looking outside.

"Aren't sleepy yet?" I asked while walking towards his direction.

"Ani, actually, I'm already sleepy.. So, goodbye Noona.. Goodnight.." Jungkook says.

"Ooh.. Is that so.. Sorry for disturbing you.. Okay, okay. Annyeong Kookie ah... Goodnight.." I said while stroking off his messy hair. He nods and smile and left the room.

I sigh and laid behind Yeobo who'd keep snoring with mouth wide open. Haish. Jinjja.

We're facing now. I stroke off his hair and cupped his face. He has a deep sleep this night because of that alcohol.

I managed to stand up 'cause I can't sleep. I kissed his forehead before I went downstairs. I rub my eyes and walks towards kitchen to get some water to drink.

I was surprised when I saw a figure of a man standing on the door of the garden. I slowly walking towards that man's direction when he turn around and open the light.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed. And he's reaction? He's just looking at me. Confused.

"Kookie yah!!!" I slap his shoulder and hold my chest. Haaaay! Jinjja!!

"Noona.. Why did you scream?!!" He says in a whispered tone.

"Why do I scream? Hey you, why did you surprise me?! I thought you were already sleeping!!" I scolded back.

"Nah.. Pardon me.. I can't sleep.." He looks on other direction.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I ask while we are walking towards garden.

He shook his head. We sit on the bench as he sigh and placed his hands inside his pockets.

"Tell me.. You already missed her (Her girlfriend.. Franceska).." I tease and tickles him. He nods his head and sigh.

"Don't worry.. We will be leaving by next week, I think? I'm not yet sure.." I said and shrug while rested my back on the bench.

"It's fine Noona.." He smiled and look up to the sky.

"How about you, Noona?" He asks still looking up.

"About.. What?" I ask back.

"About you and V hyung.." He answered and I sigh.

"We're doing fine.." I smiled and look up to the sky. I feel so relieved when I'm seeing a color blue.

"That's cool.. Please, invite me in your wedding~" He pleaded.

"Of course.." I smiled and ruffled his hair. To be honest, we're not yet planning for our wedding. Yeobo didn't even open that topic. I don't want to open that topic, all I want is, that he's going to ask about wedding. Like, 'When are we going to married?' As simple as that.

We stayed in a silence. He's not even talking, all I can hear is his breathing and sigh. While me, just admiring the dark blue sky. Counting the stars as if I can count them.

Until we talked and talked. It comes to the point that my stomach aches because of laughter. He kept making jokes. Aaaw. I really missed this maknae.

Our laughter was wrecked when my phone rings up. I look at the caller ID and it's... Yeobo?

"Yeoboseyo?"

("Yeobo...") He's husky voice.

"Yeah. Yeah.. I'm coming.." I said. 'Cause I know that he's not

I hung up the phone and look at Jungkook. "Kookie ah.. I'm going ahead.. Let's go inside.. It's cold here.. You might get fever.." I said.

He nods and we went inside. He bid a goodbye as I do too and he went to their room. I went upstairs, in our room.

I open the door and I saw him still sleeping. I slowly laid behind him and kiss his forehead and stroke his messy hair.

"Where have you've been?" He ask still close eyes. He put his arm around my waist.

"At the garden.." I answered.

"Alone?"

"Nope.. I'm with Kookie.." I said and he open his eyes. Uh oh.

"What did you two do in the garden?" He asks.

"Just sharing stories.." I said as I place my right hand on his neck. He nods.

***

It's already 8 am but he's still sleeping. I know that they're going to somewhere with his hyungs.

I slowly put away his hands around my waist so I won't disturb his peaceful sleep.

After my mission completed, I went to bathroom to do my things. After that.. I went to kitchen because I need to prepare a breakfast for my Oppas and for Kookie.

Our house was pretty quite because all the noisy boys are still sleepy and all I can hear is their snore. Like, srsly? Their snore are so loud. Like, I'm wearing an earphones and played on my phone was their snores. Pretty loud.

I prepared a many pancakes and bacons for them. They love it. They really are. Hahaha.

After an minute.. I heard a footsteps coming closer to me. It's even, Jungkook, Yeobo or the members. (Of course.. They are the only one who I'm living with.. Hahaha..)

"Bacon.." Jungkook's sleepy voice appeared.

"Hungry?" I ask while serving the bacons. He nods still closed eyes and messy hair. And take note; his shirt wasn't in a proper way.. Tsk this maknae.

"Then, call your hyungs.. They sleep too much... It's bad.." I said and he quickly follow what I said.

Very good maknae :) Hahaha.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Hello guys!!

Have you already watch the MV? Omfg. Srsly. I do a countdown for my Bangtan. Omfg. I cannot contain my feels. I want to fly to South Korea and stalk them. (Obsession.) hahaha. Just.. I CANNOT!! Just.. GOOOOSH!! TTvTT

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM. (BTS) I can't imagine if they are just in OT6. (I really wish that It won't happen..) GOSH. I wan't to cry right now..

Okay. I'm done with my feels.. And now..

How's my update? Too bore? Yeah.. Mian.. I'm so mental blocked. You know that? Hahaha.. My gosh. And I'm so stressed with our school exams and stuffs.

I hope you'll like my update!!

Any dedications? Just drop a comment~♥ 

SARANGHAE~ ❤❤

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for ARMYs~ : : :
------> PLEASE DO NOT i repeat DO NOT WATCH THE MV ON "1THEK LOEN" INSTEAD... ON THE OFFICIAL YOUTUBE OF BANGTAN "IBIGHIT" IF WE ALL DO THIS..  AND KEEP WATCHING ON IT.. THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT BANGTAN WILL WIN!! ♥♥ I HOPE ALL OF US WILL DO THAT. THIS IS FOR OUR IDOLS/HUSBANDS. XD 

THANK YOU~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

•Ilusyunadaaa~