Twenty Nine.

Black heavy duty boots clank against the concrete floors and the metal door unlocks and creaks open as he arrives to it, revealing an office.

"What?" the man in the leather chair asks roughly.

"I have information regarding Keegan Holt."

The man looks up, his eyes curious and dark. "What about him?"

"He's dead, sir. Justin Bieber has killed him due to the kidnapping of Maverick Cooper's little sister, Hadlee Cooper. Bieber also seems to be dating her."

The man's teeth grind together, his blood boiling with rage. "I want all information that can be found on the three of them and whoever the hell they work with."

"Javier, sir, there have been plenty of attempts to find the information you're looking for and no one has been able to find it."

"Find it." Javier erupts.

"Yes sir."

"Go." he orders, causing his follower to leave his office, shutting the door behind himself.

Javier waits a few seconds before expressing anger by throwing almost everything off his desk, grunting and groaning as he does so while his follower leaves the room, ordering a group of people to find all information on Justin Bieber, Hadlee Cooper and Maverick Cooper. Along with anyone they can find attached to them.

Javier wants revenge. He wants them to pay. Better yet... he wants to rule. He wants to take over their empire. Javier Lorenzo wants Kingdom Domination.

***

THAT'S IT!!

I cannot believe that the first book  is officially OVER!

But, do not fret my darlings, KINGDOM DOMNIATION is coming!!!

if you haven't already guessed, Kingdom Domination is the title of the second book in the series and I am happy to announce that there will definitely be a little more going on. A little more romance, a little more action and I don't think we'll need anymore drama than what was in this but their MIGHT be a little more of that as well!

In all seriousness, I want to thank each and every one of you who have read this story and put effort in getting to know these characters. I am hoping that you all enjoyed the story line and continue to read the books afterwards to see the characters develop and see their lives unfold.

I have A LOT planned for this series and I am so eager to share it with each one of you.

I have a publish date set for KINGDOM DOMINATION but will be releasing it in one more chapter. (that won't actually be part of the story, just kind of a chapter talking to you guys about a few things).

once again, thank you all SO SO SO SO SO much for reading and I hope you continue to read as I continue to upload. I will have Kingdom Domination posted in a couple hours so that you all can add it to your Library's and have it ready to go for when I finally publish it!

all my love,

shan:)