Ten.

***

VOTE please!

***

After a few moments of silence, Justin's phone rings, making my gaze fall to him as he pulls out the phone, sighing.

"It's your brother."

"What?" I ask, my brows furrowed.

He presses a finger to his lips, sliding his finger over the screen and pressing the phone to his ear. "Hello?" Silence. "Alright, calm down. I'll leave my place and see if she's wandering around. You stay home in case she comes back." Justin tells him calmly, jingling the keys for effect.

They then hang up.

"Damn, I really thought we'd get away with it. He usually goes to sleep." he chuckles.

"He's looking for me." I state, sighing.

Justin nods. "Yeah. And apparently I'm helping."

"How long ya gonna make him wait?" I ask.

"Ten minutes." he shrugs. "It's enough time so he won't get suspicious but won't lose his mind."

I nod, not knowing what to say as I look out at Stratford again. A place that is a stranger to me. The only familiar building in town being my father's home. I wonder if that'll ever change.

"God, you're beautiful." he whispers, after a few moments.

I look over, a grin playing at the corners of my lips. "What?"

He gulps, the bulge in his neck giving it away. "I should probably call your brother."

"It's been five minutes." I say, giggling.

"Oh." he mumbles, looking down and kicking the pebbles as I had done moments before.

"Thank you." I tell him after another few moments, making him give me a confused look. "For calling me beautiful."

"You heard that?" he asks, slightly panicked.

I laugh lightly, nodding. "Yeah."

He licks his lips. "Well, you are..."

I twist my lips to one side, trying to fight a smile. "You should call Mav. He'll be getting worried... more than he already is."

He nods, taking out his phone and putting it to his ear. Maverick answers, and Justin replies to whatever he says. "Yeah, she was..." he sighs. "Trying to make friends. I'm bringing her home now."

We start towards the car. Nearing it as Justin finishes.

"Anytime, man." he says, hanging up as we get into the car.

"He's pissed." I state, not needing an answer.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I thought we'd get away with it." Justin starts.

I grin. "It's alright. I agreed to come. I wanted to. It's not your fault."

He nods, grinning before putting the car in drive and starting towards my temporary home.

I turn on the radio again, listening to the late night stations while waiting for what seems to be forever. Although once he pulls into the driveway, I wish it was longer.

We both get out and I round to the other side, starting towards the front door.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Maverick asks, trying to keep quiet with it being so late.