Eighteen.

*** With Justin / Justin's POV ***

As my brain pounds in confusion and my stomach twists into knots, I soon realize there's only one thing I can do.

I don't know where she is. She won't answer my multiple texts and she never said anything about leaving the house. She told me she'd be coming back out within the next ten minutes. She'd be here by now... or she'd answer. I have to tell him. That's the only way we're gonna work together to find her. If I didn't, the information I have would give us away anyway.

Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes and let it out, allowing my feet to carry me to Maverick immediately.

"Dude, we need to talk." I tell him, keeping my voice low.

"Dude, I'm trying to find my sister." he snaps, starting to walk away.

"It's about your sister, Maverick." I tell him, locking my jaw.

Maverick looks at me for a moment before licking his lips and leading me to the kitchen, shutting the kitchen door. "What about her? Do you know where she is?"

I shake my head. "No. But I'm kinda freaking out about it too..." I lick my lips.

He narrows his eyes, confused.

I gulp. "She knows about us. About what we do."

"How?" he asks, taking a step closer as anger enters his veins.

I take in a breath. "I told her."

"Why?" he asks through gritted teeth.

"Because if we were gonna be in a relationship I didn't want to keep it from her." I tell him, my throat closing in anticipation.

"What do you mean if you were gonna be in a relationship, Justin?" he asks, his face becoming red with rage.

"Hadlee and I have been dating for a week now. But we had been hanging out before that." I tell him, trying to keep myself calm.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" he bursts.

"Listen dude, we didn't expect for it to happen. It just-"

"Don't say another fucking word." Maverick spat, exiting the kitchen and storming outside.

"Mav, we have to talk about this. If we work together we find her quicker than if we work separately." I tell him, following behind.

"How long were you gonna keep this shit from me, Justin?!" Maverick yells, turning towards me and attracting the attention of everyone.

"Oh shit." I hear Finn say from the side.

"What's going on?" Quinn asks.

"I'm not sure but it can't be good." William answers quietly.

"We didn't know." I tell him honestly, shrugging.

"You didn't think it was important to let me know that my sister knows about everything that we do and that you brought her into it?!" Maverick asks.

"I didn't bring her into it, Maverick. She was already a part of it when she came for the summer and you know it. They know she's your sister. Meanwhile, nobody knows what the fuck she is to me." I spat, not being pinned as the cause of this problem.

"You think that you sneaking in and out of my house while I'm not home doesn't show the fuckers that you're with my sister?!" Maverick asks, face red.

"You're acting like I've been fucking her, Maverick. She's my girlfriend!" I yell.

"Oh shit." Lucas says, walking closer, Rylee next to him.