Twenty One.

As Justin leaves, I sigh while looking at the clock, already knowing it's only seven in the morning. Why'd his mom have to call and ruin our sleep, I don't know. But it's not a great way to wake up for the day.

Instead of dwelling on how I should be sleeping, I slip Justin's hoodie back on and walk downstairs, yawning and making my way to the kitchen.

"You're up earlier than normal." my father says, a wicked smirk on his lips.

I roll my eyes, grabbing a cup of coffee. "I'm not awake enough for you to be teasing me."

"What happened?" he chuckles. "You two normally don't wake up until at least ten."

I look over. "He has to be at work by nine. We only sleep until eight thirty."

He chuckles, shrugging. "It was worth a shot to try and trick you."

I roll my eyes. "You're a jerk."

He laughs. "So what happened?"

I shrug. "His mom called and woke us up. Something about wanting him home." I shake my head.

He grins. "Well, he is here every other night."

I shake my head. "He hasn't been here in a few days."

Clearing his throat, my father stands, putting his empty cup of coffee in the sink. "I gotta get to work. Have a good day sweetheart." he grins, kissing my head. "I'll see you tonight and then we have the rest of the week to hang out."

I nod. "Bye dad."

After almost a half hour of staring at the wall and drinking two cups of coffee, the front door slams shut and Maverick walks into the kitchen, sweaty.

"What are you doing?" he asks, looking over at me. "Your up early."

"Yep." I tell him, popping the 'p' and standing, placing my cup in the sink and making my way upstairs to lock myself in my room until he leaves.

Maybe I could even get some more sleep.

Locking my door so Maverick doesn't have the chance to barge in, I take Justin's sweatshirt off, hanging it on my desk chair before climbing back into bed and setting my phone down beside me.

Cuddling up to my blanket, since no one is available, I close my eyes, falling asleep surprisingly fast.

***

Blinking my eyes a few times, I look over to my phone, seeing that it's almost ten. After stretching, I get out of bed, grabbing my phone and dragging myself to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, I type in a text, sending it to Caitlin right away. Hey, you guys busy today?

Within a few seconds, a response comes through. Nope! Wanna get together?

I smile, typing in my reply. Sure. Wanna come over in about an hour?

Soon enough, I get her answer. Sure! See you then!

I lick my lips, getting in the shower after a few moments and scrubbing myself clean. I then get out and dress myself in a gray flowing tee, faded jeans and my black puma sneakers. I then dry and add some wave to my hair and do a natural eye before sliding on some chapstick, making sure my nails aren't too chipped since I've had then painted a few days and grabbing my phone almost directly before the doorbell rings.

Perfect.

Quickly jogging down the stairs, I swing the door open, smiling wide. "Hey guys!"

"Hey!" Caitlin and Rebecca immediately respond.

"What's up?!" the guys ask in weird voices, following behind.