Welcome!

Welcome to Becoming Queen!

'Where Becoming a Queen is Completely Different Than Expected'

It should be noted that this story is in no way, shape or form about an actual king and queen duo. It's more a title in a completely different lifestyle.

EDIT (4/30/18):

I have now added the Trailer for BECOMING QUEEN above for anyone who would like to watch it and see what the book is about rather than reading this entire thing.

I am more than excited to be sharing this story with everyone. There was a previous version but I have deleted it off an old account of mine and moved the new and approved version to this account. The new version is very different and much more mature than the first.

Overall, the plot of the first book is the same. There are some changes but no major ones. That being said, if you've read the previous version of this book, it is still important you read the new version.

As some of you may recall, (those who read the last version), I love to be given feedback just as any other writer. Although that's the case, I will no longer be leaving you all high and dry. Instead, at the end of each chapter will be a series of questions you are welcome to answer if you cannot think of anything to say. This is not saying it's required, more just appreciated.

I have also decided to reverse my previous arrangement of uploading more than once a week. From now on, uploads will be on Tuesdays.

The release date for Becoming Queen has been decided on May 1st, 2018.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance!

I am so happy to be publishing an updated version of a story I am VERY passionate about!

much love,

shan:)

BOOK COVER & FIRST BANNER:

(I also make covers, banners and character banners for those who need them if anyone is interested)