Section 12.5 of Chapter 12: Vive la Révolution

12.5- In the land across the water-T5W:

       Ben woke up in the land across the water. After the death of Bellamy Blake, he had little time to mourn his killing by some unnamed general. He chose instead to sleep the pain, along with the pain of seeing some of his friends who fought alongside his squad in the past, pass away. He was now in a camp of sorts. No, it was a prison complex more like... He had had bad experiences with army-style internment camps, but he was a soldier there, here, he was a prisoner. He couldn't fathom how they had lost. They had firepower, enough manpower to fight back, but never enough. The Tributes were all in the same cell block, holed in. Through his cell he could see Annabeth, Emma, and Rose pacing in their respective solitary cells. Beside him, he could hear Peeta. The worst part was not those though, it was the visitors who came. Firstly, there was Colonel Vosch who came by and smiled at Ben through the bars. "My, my, my, Zombie, look what you've gotten into!!" Ben spit at him, and the Colonel smiled even wider. "I just came by to offer my condolences on behalf of PACT. A good victor is a just victor, and a just victor is one that acknowledges all their subjects." Ben refused to listen, and instead zoned Vosch out to hear the conversations between other Tributes and their mortal enemies. Evil was here to visit, and he refused to acknowledge his own evil. 'Why should I?', Ben thought, 'I'm not the victor'. He heard Annabeth speaking with a young man who had blond hair, blue eyes, and a scar running down his face. This man had golden eyes, and it seemed like Annabeth knew him very well... Too well. Meanwhile Peeta was meeting with that one president whose face was all over the Hunger Games, it was President Snow, with white hair and white roses to match. Like Annabeth, Peeta seemed tortured by his past looking at this man. Ben then saw Emma talking to a bald guy in red robes, he looked equally as hardened, not nearly as old as Snow. Emma faced him defiantly, that girl had more courage than the rest of them combined. Rose had a weird pale-looking wizard with red eyes and black cloak laughing at her, and she also seemed to be ignoring him. All these evil forces, and the Good still kept fighting. Maybe hope was not lost? The Tributes received medical treatment, after the evil beings left, and got together in the mess hall to watch the news that they didn't think they could bear to hear but had to anyway. With no government, the streets were in utter anarchy. There was to be a ceremony commemorating the twelve main villains ruling the oligarchy that was to follow, and it was no wonder the bad guys had to leave. This government, was now set, PACT was once again set in stone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------