Section 3.2 of Chapter 3: Meetings Between Tributes of Same Worlds

3.2 - In a Canoe on the Lake in Camp Half-Blood-PJO:

"Percy WHY would you volunteer? You know you have been through enough, and now we finally had a break, thank the gods. Why leave that?", Annabeth asked indignantly. Percy wasted no time in answering "Because of you, of course. I wouldn't leave you, and come on, Wise Girl, we make a good team. Admit it." Annabeth laughed and said "Sure, Seaweed Brain. Keep thinking that. But in all honesty, I felt like I did when I had to lead that quest into the Labyrinth. Even after so much studying of maps, still didn't feel prepared enough." "Well did you prepare for this challenge? These Games?", Percy asked. "Yes of course. I looked over countless videos of previous Hunger Games, and I studied the arenas, and all possible Muttations. But those Mutts.... There's no telling what the Gamemakers can put in their place.... Big dogs, bees called Tracker Jackers with interesting venom, monkeys, death flamingos, and these really weird birds that repeat what you say." "Hmm, okay. Big dogs, Mrs. O' Leary can handle them. Bees.... I think we can douse them in water or something, if there are any bodies of water. Monkeys, not a problem, death flamingos and other birds? We have fought birds before. Don't worry about it, Annabeth. We'll be fine.", Percy reassured. Annabeth raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" "Very.", Percy replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------