Section 12.4 of Chapter 12: Vive la Révolution

12.4- In the water near the islands-The 100:

          Bellamy really disliked water. It wasn't so much a hate as it was a fear. Growing up on the Ark, he never realized how much water there really was. But seeing this now, he noticed that there was quite a bit, enough for big ships. They were on what the Grounders called 'aircraft carriers'. He was ready to fight, as usual, and even got a nice orderly uniform out of it. He anxiously awaited the signal, he was to operate one of the anti-aircraft guns on the massive ship, just in case of an invasion from above. It did not come, what did was the order to prepare to dock. Apparently, they had made it to a large island central to between PACT controlled areas and ones the rebels had fought for over the past few days. They quickly got off, and Bellamy noticed that this operation would be bigger than expected. Also getting off the ships were witches and wizards with wands at the ready, demigods it seemed with golden and bronze weapons, Grounders dressed in all black gear and rune tattoos on with gleaming weapons and also little wands, medieval-looking people short and tall with sharp weapons, soldiers with modified technology and mockingjay symbols, royal guards, many children in military uniform, robed figures with laser-swords, teenagers that looked like mutants, and even a group of adults that looked out of place in costume but themed apparel. It was to be a massive fight indeed, perhaps the battle to end all battles. 'No, this was war', Bellamy thought as he looked at the scene. Everyone readied themselves, as the ground rumbled. Across the field stood PACT forces which completely outshone their own, including giants, evil elves, white helmeted soldiers, more tattooed grounders dressed in red this time, government officials, black horsemen, evil gods, coyotes, an alien thing, vampire demons, orcs, machine things, dinosaurs, more robed figures with red laser-swords, more mutants, a group of supervillains, and on and on. This would be an intense war's close indeed. When the horns blew, the two armies rushed one another. They clashed violently in the middle of the field, and a cacophony of clanging metal, screams and explosions rolled across the terrain. The rebels fought admirably, using whatever weapons and skills were in their arsenal and available to them but it was no use against an enemy that had the more powerful of the same weapons and skills. PACT itself was just too powerful. The enemy forces broke through, and formed a circle to surround the good side. Bellamy yelled in rage as they continued to fight, being driven closer and closer together in what could only be described as a kettling technique. Bellamy saw too much death, as even the valiant fell. As he fought, he lost hope, there would be no good way out of this situation, but he would give it his all. He never got the chance. The horns blew, but they were the other side's. PACT had won, and they were defeated. He looked around to see the enemy taking everyone still alive as prisoners, and to loot them and the corpses before they burned the latter. The battlefield was being cleared, and it seemed the victorious PACT forces were transporting the survivors to a camp of their own. Bellamy heard a final shot ring out, maybe a final victory shot? This wasn't the case. He saw who was standing before him pointing a gun, but they blurred, both from his vision and from his recognition turning into anger. He looked down, it was him that was shot. He stumbled, hearing his name being screamed by the other Tributes, by others that he had met, but the ringing in his ears continued. Bellamy doubled over and fell to his knees, struggling to breathe and grimacing all the while. He looked at the scene around him, finally accepting his defeat. And he succumbed to darkness. There was no cannon shot to mourn him here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------