Section 1.1 of Chapter 1: Half-Hearted Preparations

*1.1 - In the Potter Household (After Voldemort won the Battle of Hogwarts)-HP:

          "Dad?", asked a very curious Albus Potter. "Yes?", replied Harry Potter. "When are we going to the Reaping? I don't want to be picked...", confessed Albus. Harry dropped to his knees and placed a hand on his youngest son's shoulder. "Now, Albus Severus Potter, you were named after the two bravest men I ever knew. We go to the Reaping in an hour, but I want you to be brave too, okay? You know what happens to family members and their known associates of those picked that don't want to go!", replied Harry in a quiet tone. A quiet moment of understanding was shared between them. They knew very well since the Battle of Hogwarts not to publicly protest, or else your family members and their known associates were publicly tortured by the Cruciatus curse in front of you. Harry remembered that battle 19 years ago, when the Death Eaters of Lord Voldemort stormed the castle and threatened to slaughter every man, woman, or child on the premises if Harry and his side did not surrender at once. After a bunch of skirmishes resulted in the deaths of people Harry knew and loved, he walked out into the forest and laid down his wand. Voldemort decided to keep him alive, only so that there would be no rebellion against his rule. A couple of days later, he implemented a rule similar to the Muggles known as the Nazis. He had his Death Eaters patrol the streets, and turned Hogwarts into a prison for Muggle-born wizards and Squibs, as Azkaban and Nurmengard already were. His followers went around killing people based on their blood lineage, and otherwise ruled with FEAR...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------