Chapter 32: Deal

(Jinri's POV)

"Take Jinri out for a date?" Hoseok-ssi repeated. "Sure, that's fin-- Wait, what?"

"I would like to take Miss Shin Jinri over here for a date." Yugyeom-ssi stated and looked on me. "How does Saturday sounds to you?"

Jimin-ssi smiled. "It sounds no." And pushed Yugyeom-ssi away. "Leave Jinri alone."

But Yugyeom-ssi glared at him and pushed him back with more force. "I'm not talking to you, shorty. Keep that mouth shut."

"What the hell did you just---"

Namjoon-ssi raised his arm sideways to hold Jimin-ssi back. "Yugyeom, this whole thing you and Jaena doing to us is not funny anymore. Let's just put an end on this joke and move along."

"Huh? Joke?" He retorted. "But I'm dead serious."

"Would've loved the last thing you said if you just removed the word 'serious'." Master Yoongi shrugged.

Seokjin-ssi clicked his tongue. "Aren't you already with Jaena? What's this?"

"Hey, hey now." Yugyeom-ssi waved his hands at him. "It's just a friendly date, y'know." He said, then looked at me. "Well, unless Jinri would like to take it on the next level, not that I mind."

Jimin-ssi started rolling the sleeves of his uniform upwards. "Why, you---"

"I'm sorry, Yugyeom-ssi, but I think you shouldn't be joking about those things." I said, coaxing my uneasy voice with calmness.

He scratched his head. "I'm no kidding, I tell 'ya. I'll just treat you somewhere, to compensate with what Jaena did to you."

"Thank you for the concern, but you don't have to." I bowed down.

"Jinri-chu already said no." Taehyung-ssi hugged me from my side. "This is the moment where you'll leave and never come back again."

Jungkook-ssi nodded vigorously.

Yugyeom-ssi sighed. "It's really hard to talk to you with these people always flocking around you."

He took a pen in his pocket and took my hand, then started scribbling something on it.

"Ring me when you've changed your mind, okay?" He smiled at me and patted my head. "I'll be going now."

I looked down at my hand, and noticed that he wrote down his phone number on it.

I felt my face slowly getting warmer.

"Give me that." Jimin-ssi pulled my hand and read what Yugyeom-ssi wrote down. "He really had the audacity to write his number on Jinri's hand!?"

Taehyung-ssi yanked my hand away from him and rubbed his thumb on my hand to erase the pen's ink. "We should remove this stinky handwriting on Jinri-chu's soft hand!"

"My mind's having a hard time catching up with all these weird things happening to us." Namjoon-ssi shook his head. "Things are getting weirder each day."

Hoseok-ssi nudged Master Yoongi. "You seemed to be calmer than the usual, huh. I'm suprised."

"Well." Master Yoongi sighed. "Imagining all of you are dead really helps me to get you all out of my nerves."

"Shush now, Yoongi." Seokjin-ssi covered his mouth with his free hand. "Jinri, are you alright?"

I nodded, though half of me wasn't that sure if I am really alright.

"Don't worry Jinri-bear." Jungkook-ssi's warm palms on my face calmed the uneasiness inside me. "We won't leave you alone."

"Also, Dragon Tae is always ready to save Princess Jinri-chu from any harm!" Taehyung-ssi shouted while doing a heroic pose. "No one shall hurt you, this I promise you!"