Chapter 15: The Gang

(Jinri's POV)

"You're good at cooking."

Namjoon-ssi said as he savoured the last portion of rice in my bento and let out a loud burp. "Oops, sorry about that."

"It's fine, Namjoon-ssi." I said and bowed down. "I'm glad you enjoyed my food."

Namjoon-ssi smiled and nodded at me. "Yeah, Yoongi's lucky he can taste this kind of food for anytime he wants, right?"

Instead, Master Yoongi stabbed the sandwich with the stainless fork in his hand, his eyes glaring outside the cafeteria.

After what happened a while ago, he became pissed of by seeing those two students who bumped into me.

But the thing is, the girl beside that boy, she looks familiar. I'm not sure, but I knew I saw her before; I just can't remember where and when.

"Shin Jinri I told you I don't fucking eat cucumbers." Master Yoongi rolled his eyes on me as he disgustingly picked out the cucumbers from the sandwich.

I gasped and bowed down. "I forgot! I'm really sorry, Master Yoongi! I swear this won't happen again!"

"Idiot." He muttered and scarfed down the sandwich. "Namjoon, where are those dickheads?"

"Is that how you talk to your friends?" Namjoon-ssi chuckled. "They should be here by no-- Hey guys, over here!" Namjoon-ssi waved his hands in the air and motioned a group of men to approach our table.

My mouth twisted as I saw almost all of the female students yelling behind the five pretty men.

"Hey!" A cheerful-looking guy gave Namjoon-ssi a fist-bump, and playfully hit Master Yoongi in his arm.

Another male sat down beside Master Yoongi, followed by the other men. "These girls should take chill pill." One of them said.

"It's them! The heartthrobs of this school! Park Jimin!"

"Yoongi look at me and bear my child!"

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

"Fucking gosh, is that Taehyung? No I can't breathe!"

"Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon sign this marriage contract in my hands!"

"Nooo, did Seokjin just became more handsome today?"

If these people are Master Yoongi's friends, then that means...

He's 10th grader and have six friends; sons of CEOs, directors, owner of companies.

Ah, they're the guys Butler Maru was talking about! They're the friends of Master Yoongi.

"W-wait! Let us eat!" Namjoon-ssi said as the girls started to made a chaos.

And all the girls love them.

"Eh." I said as the girls slowly leave the place. Good thing they did not noticed me.

One boy loosen up his tie. "They're getting wilder and wilder by the minute."

The cheerful man nodded, and the noticed my presence. "Oh, one girl left."

"E-eh." I stuttered. "I'm sorry but I'm not included in those girls. I swear!"

Namjoon-ssi chuckled and patted my head. "She's Shin Jinri, our new classmate. And Yoongi's maid."

They all gasped. Master Yoongi scoffed and sipped at his soda drink. "What, you think I can't afford to pay for a maid? For all you know, I can buy your lives, losers."

"Not like that." One of them said. "We just can't believe that you let her study here."

Master Yoongi hissed. "Blame eomma."

I bowed down. "I'm Shin Jinri, and I'm Master Yoongi's maid. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable by my presence."

"No need to say sorry." I felt a hand in my head. "I'm Jung Hoseok." Said the cheerful man. "Nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too, Master Hose--"

"Hoseok is fine with me." He said and smiled happily at me.

The man beside him, almost the same height as Master Yoongi's, suddenly gave me a bone-crushing hug. "Aren't you just a bunch of cloud? I'm Park Jimin!"

I choked my own breathe. "A-air."

He pulled away and squished my cheeks. "See, isn't she cute, guys?"

"No." Master Yoongi said firmly.

"I'm glad you can withstand Yoongi's foul personality." A broad-shouldered man mused. "His attitude is as rotten as his brain." And everyone laughed.

Master Yoongi chuckled without enthusiasm. "Looks like Kim Seokjin is ready to face hell, are you?"

"Calm down, hyung." The guy named Hoseok said. "Hey, Tae. What are you doing over there?"

"Digesting food?" He said with his mouth full of candies. "A girl gave me this a while ago."

Namjoon-ssi scooted closer to me. "Kitten, these people is your master's friends. And since you're already a student here, you should always go with us!"

I blinked. "Would that be okay? Won't I ruin your quality time?"

"You will ruin each and every minute when you come with us." Master Yoongi said. "You're not welc--"

"Of course she is welcome!" Namjoon-ssi cut him. "Right guys?"

Everyone nodded.

"Jinri would be the fluffy member of our gang!" Jimin-ssi said and flashed his teeth on me.

Master Yoongi groaned and ducked his head on the table. "I'm fucking outta here."

---------

"It's nice meeting you all." I bowed down at them. "I hope we can be good friends."

"We will!" Jungkook-ssi cheered.

I smiled. "Master Yoongi and I will be going home now. See you tomorrow!" I bowed and waved goodbye, and Master Yoongi was already away from me.

I quickly ran to chase him. "Master Yoongi." I breathed out.

He did not stopped. "What do you need now, peasant?"

"I just want to thank you." I bowed down at him.

He looked back at me. "Thank me?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I want to thank you and your family for letting me study again. I won't let down your expectations on me! I'll do my best!"

His brow raised. "If there's anything I'll be expecting for you, that would be pure failure." He said and continued walking.

"I promise I'll do my best!" I said and caught up with his speed.

We were already heading the gates of our school, only few students were left, probably waiting for their chauffer.

"Master Yoongi, there's Butler Maru." I pointed at the familiar car.

"I know." He grumbled. "I'm not as stupid as you." He said and grabbed the car door, opening it for him.

"Yoongi!" A voice called for his name. We both looked back and saw the girl.

The girl at the cafeteria at lunch time, that one with the boy who accidentally bumped to me.

Eh, he knows Master Yoongi?

Master Yoongi look shocked at first, but composed his figure.

"What do you need, Jaena?"