Chapter 12: Surprise

(Maru's POV)

These past few days, Jinri's doing good in the mansion, well I mean her performance; it's clear that she puts a lot of effort in every task. Her relationship with Yoongi seemed to grow very well. There goes their small friendly talk----

"Damn it, Shin Jinri! Where the fuck did you place my socks!"

"Master Yoongi, it's at the bed."

"I almost flipped the bed and not even saw a single shadow of my darn socks! You peas---"

"Master Yoongi you accidentally put the socks inside your bag."

"What the---. Now get lost!"

Yeah we're good; ev'rything's going smooth.

I gave a call on Mrs. Min, reporting about Jinri's performance, she couldn't hide her happiness; knowing someone actually withstand her dear son's attitude.

"Oh, Maru! I don't know how should I repay that girl. She's taking good care of my baby boy." She exclaimed.

"Yes, madam. She goes well with Master." I said, though in front of me is Jinri being nagged by Yoongi.

She giggled. "My, oh my. Well, ask her what she wants and give it to her. I don't care how many or how much is it. We should be paying her right."

"I don't think Jinri will want something pricey."

"Make sure she----" her voice became chappy and the call ended. I frowned, it might be the poor signal in London.

Jinri bowed at Yoongi. "I'm truly sorry, Master. I should've informed you earlier about your missing socks."

"Stupid." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Maru, let's go now."

I looked at Jinri and motioned her to come with us.

-------

The ride was noisy, with a bubbly Jinri giving Yoongi a pep talk about studies, and a Yoongi losing his temper.

"Shut up! I don't even think you know that much in academics." Yoongi sassed to her. "Not bragging but I got the first place in class."

"Wah." Jinri said amazingly. "Master Yoongi is indeed daebak!" She put her thumbs upward.

Yoongi smirked. "I'm not only handsome-looking, I've got brains and talents."

I laughed. "But I saw a F-mark in your Math exam."

"You better shut up Ha Maru if you care for your dear life."

"Ah, I saw that also. And that one in Science---"

Yoongi looked at her, eyes shooting daggers. "You're looking at my papers!?"

"It's not like that, Master. You told me to burn that paper, and I saw it was your exam paper."

He hissed.

Someone very familiar hailed our car, I looked at Yoongi, asking for his permission.

"Hop that asshole in."

I stopped at Namjoon's figure and opened the passenger's door for Namjoon.

"Thanks, Maru. I did not thought walking was a life-risking task."

Yoongi glared at him. "Where's your car? Did you do something again, pabo?"

"Go easy on me, Mr. Have-it-all." Namjoon teased. "I wanted to try how to walk to school. And I swear I won't do it again. You don't have the faintest idea how many bucket of sweats I perspirated."

I chuckled. "Master Namjoon, you're just three meters away from your mansion."

"You got me there, Maru." He winked. "But I won't do it again."

Jinri bowed. "Good morning, Master Namjoon."

"Oh? Kitten!" Namjoon almost hugged her, if Jinri did not backed away and smiled awkwardly. "Nice seeing you."

"Are you going to school as well?" Namjoon said, his voice a bit different.

Jinri shooked her head. "I'm staying at Master Yoongi's mansion to lend a help for Butler Maru. And----"

"She's not studying." Yoongi concluded. Namjoon's mouth went agape.

"The two of you must be popular in the school." Jinri said, easing up the tension.

Namjoon laughed. "Oh. Maybe. But your master here is more known than me." He faked a pout, Yoongi almost threw him out of the cab.

"Ah. How I wish I can study again." Jinri mumbled, but Namjoon and Yoongi wasn't able to hear that. I looked at her through the mirror, and saw her puffing her cheeks.

My, oh my. Well, ask her what she wants and give it to her. I don't care how many or how much is it. We should be paying her right.

I smiled. Now I know what I should give to her.

------

(Jinri's POV)

"Goodbye, Master Yoongi! Take care of yourself! Your books and n---"

Master Yoongi quickly shushed me to silence. "I'm commanding you to shut up!"

I pouted, but smiled and quickly waved goodbye. Master Namjoon was beside him, but he jogged back at me.

"Kitt--"

"My name is Shin Jinri, Master Namjoon." I said.

He chuckled. "Okay, Jinri. It's nice seeing you today."

I bowed down. "It's nice seeing you too, Master Namjoon."

"Bye then! See you around!" He pinched my cheek and went back to Master Yoongi.

I turned at Butler Maru. "Master Namjoon is kind." I said.

"He is." He agreed. "We should be going now." He said and pulled my wrist. We weren't going back to the car.

"Butler Maru, where are we going?" I asked.

He looked at me with a goofy smile and continued to walk. I tried to remember the pathways in the school, and I realized we are heading towards the principal's office.

He knocked thrice, and the principal welcomed us.

"Did Master Yoongi left his assignment again, Butler Maru?" I asked.

He ignored me and sat down at the couch just in front of the office table.

"What can I do, Mr. Ha?" The principal asked.

He smiled at me, and looked again at the principal.

"I want to enroll Shin Jinri in this school."