Chapter 5: First Day

[Jinri's POV]

An hour passed already after I woke up from my sleep. I'm already dressed up with my uniform and combed my hair..

"I should do my best at my first day." I told myself as I licked my lower lip. I tied my hair in a bun and gave myself a one last look.

I was interrupted by a sequence of soft knocks coming at the door. I leaped towards the door and opened it, seeing Butler Maru already in his suit.

He beamed a smile. "Good morning, Jinri! Seems like you're ready at your first day, eh?" He teased me.

"Nae!" I agreed and went out of my room, shutting the door behind me. "I've got enough sleep to keep working all day long."

He nodded amusingly. "I can see that. But you should not worry; I'm not going to give you tough tasks at your first day. I can't take to see a baby girl getting tired." Butler Maru said.

"Aigoo. I'm not a baby." I whined.

His laughter chimed to the lobby as we went downstairs, heading to the kitchen. He took out some foods in the fridge.

"Can you make a pancake?" He asked.

I nodded." He handed me the mixing bowl, letting me do the pancake. He opened the stove and cooked several slices of bacon.

"Starting today, you are in charge of waking up Master Yoongi and assisting his needs before going to school." He said, not even looking at me.

"Once he's already awaken, you should prepare his school uniform and his bag. His bathroom should also be prepared before he takes a bath. Assist him if he needs something." He explained. The aromatic scent of bacons is tickling my nose.

I started to saute butter on the pan. "Do I have to send him off to school?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No. He goes to school by himself. He rides his cars and hit the road off."

I made a sound.

Moments flushed to my mind. The time when I was still going to school. The ambiance of the room, the musky scent of the chairs and tables, the chattering of students. Will I ever experience it again?

"...even persisted that it should be me who's driving him off to school since he's still a minor." He looked at me and noticed the absence of my mind. He playfully snapped his fingers right in front of my eyes to bring me back to reality.

I blinked. "O-oh. Sorry about that."

"No big deal." He beamed and placed the sizzling bacon at the plate. I carefully poured a portion of pancake mixture at the pan.

He wiped his hands at the tissue paper and rested his back at the fridge. "One thing, Master Yoongi's intestines are a bit..." He was loss for words. "Sensitive." He clicked his tongue. "He seldomly buys foods at their cafeteria so I make sure he brings food with him. But that kid always forgets them."

"Maybe I should take his food at their school?" I asked, flipping the pancake.

He pointed his finger at me. "Brilliant idea, Jinri."

I bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

He glanced at his wristwatch. "About time to wake up the young man. Go now, Jinri. Make sure you won't ruin his day." He joked.

And that made me cringe.

What if he's still mad at me because of what I've done yesterday?

"Of course!" The happiness in my voice contradicts my thoughts. As I am far from Butler Maru's sight, my knees got weaker and shivers came down to my spine.

I reached the door of his room and carefully turned the knob. Like a thief, I quietly sneaked inside his room and closed the door gently.

Woah.

He was still under his blankets, his figure slightly curled up due to the cold temperature inside his room. As I went closer, I noticed how his mouth was slightly opened and each soft snores coming out from it. His hair, though messy, looks very attractive to him.

"How should I wake him up?" I mumbled to myself.

I slightly shook his sleeping figure. "Master Yoongi, please wake up now. You have to go to school." I said in a normal tone.

But he did not even move an inch.

"Master Yoongi. Please wake up now."

"Master Yoongi?"

"Uhh. Are you dead Master Yoongi?"

I scratched my head. "Aigoo, he's a dead log." I sighed. I was about to reach the door when I tripped into a cord and fell down on the floor with a loud thud.

I whimpered in pain and caressed my aching arm.

"What's that noise?" I looked back and saw Yoongi already sitting on his bed, his one eye still closed.

The moment he saw me on the floor, he shot me daggers.

"You girl. Why are you doing such a scandal in my room? Aish!" He removed his blanket from his body and got up. "Such a day-ruiner." He hissed.

"I-im sorry, Master. I didn't m-mean to." I quickly got up and bowed down. "Jeongmal mianhaeyo!"

He huffed. "Go prepare my bathroom! Fill up my tub with lukewarm water. Make sure my uniform is neatly ironed. Arraseo!?" He almost shouted.

"N-nae!" I said and quickly obeyed his commands.