Chapter 23: Accusation

(Jinri's POV)

"Please, take anything you want!" Seokjin-ssi dramatically went onto his knees, his face full of emotions. "Take anything, but not my daughter; I'm begging you!"

Taehyung-ssi let out a boisterous laughter, and pulled Jaena-ssi close to him. "I don't take orders from a mere human like you! I'll take your child, whether it's on your will or not!" And he carried Jaena-ssi away from the stage.

"Great job, everyone!" Jisoo-ssi get down from her chair. "Y'all take a break for now. We'll start practicing the next scene later."

We're doing the rehearsal of the first scene for the play. Everyone acts very well; they all look like professional actors.

"Wah, you did well!" I clapped my hands, seeing Namjoon-ssi, Seokjin-ssi and Taehyung-ssi coming down from the stage. I handed each of them towels and water.

Namjoon-ssi gulped his water, and patted my head. "Thanks, Kitten. You seemed to be very excited."

"Nae!" I nodded my head actively. "You all look awesome there!"

Taehyung-ssi crumpled the empty water bottle in his hands, glaring at the floor. "Do I really have to carry her like that? Her perfume hurts my nose."

"Tell me about it." Seokjin-ssi carefully wiped his face with the towel. "I had to cradle her for a solid two minutes." He shook his head.

"But I thought you don't mind being the mom on this play?" Namjoon-ssi asked him.

Seokjin-ssi rolled his eyes. "Playing the mom does not bother me; not even a bit. But knowing I'll have Jaena as my child, it made me rethink about all my life decisions."

"You know, you're in no position to complain. The role of the prince requires more than what you both do." Namjoon-ssi told him, and looked at Master Yoongi's ducked figure.

I also looked at Master Yoongi. He said he'll be taking a nap, saying 'he's hoping he'll die in his sleep so he wouldn't have to do the play'.

"Jinri-chu, can you tie my hair?" Taehyung-ssi looked at me cutely. I nodded and started combing his hair.

"I've heard Yugyeom's having his eye on Jinri-chu." Taehyung-ssi muttered, his eyes closed while I tie his hair in a bun.

"Eh..."

"You've got my interest, Shin Jinri." Yugyeom-ssi told me.

Jimin-ssi let out a high-pitch yell, and he quickly hid me behind his back. "Stay away from Jinri!"

"Y-yeah!" Jungkook-ssi put up his fists. "Not with our Jinri-bear!"

Yugyeom-ssi smirked. "And why? Is it bad for me to know her more?"

I blinked my eyes a few times, and bowed my head.

"Thank you for having interest in me, Yugyeom-ssi."

They gasped. Yugyeom-ssi also looked surprised.

"No, Jinri!" Jimin-ssi half-yelled. "He's a bad guy!" He shook his head. "He'll hurt you!"

Namjoon-ssi tugged the sleeve of my uniform. "Kitten?"

"A-actually, it's my first time to hear that someone's interested in me, despite of my ordinary life. I hope I d-do well to your expectations, Yugyeom-ssi!" I bowed my head again.

Yugyeom-ssi chuckled. "That wasn't the type of reaction I'm expecting." He pushed Jimin-ssi aside and lowered himself to look at me in the eyes. "Well then, I'll look forward to our next interactions.".

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "See you later, Shin Jinri." He stood up and left the class.

Jimin-ssi was about to chase him down the hallway, if Jungkook-ssi did not held him back. "Calm down, hyung."

"Calm down!? How am I supposed to calm down, huh?" Jimin-ssi hyper-ventilated. "He just pushed me aside, and he's messing with Jinri!"

I frowned, and pouted. "I'm sorry for making you mad, Jimin-ssi."

He looked at me and squeezed my face. "No Jinri, you're not making me mad, Yugyeom does."

"Maybe you should keep your distance from Yugyeom." Namjoon-ssi told me.

I tilted my head on the side. "But why?"

"He's a bad guy!" Jimin-ssi told me.

Jungkook-ssi nodded vigorously. "A really bad one!"

"Promise me you'll stay away from him!" Jimin-ssi tucked out his pinky finger at me. "Promise me or I'll be mad!"

I nodded and connected my pinky to his.

"I promise."

"But Jinri-chu doesn't have to worry." Taehyung-ssi cut off my thoughts. "You have Dragon Tae on your side!"

I bowed my head. "Gomawo, Taehyung-ssi."

"I don't get that Yugyeom kid." Seokjin-ssi went near us. "He already have Jaena, now why he's picking on other girls?"

Namjoon-ssi shrugged. "Dunno. But with how he acts, I know he's up to no good. Trust me, I've seen these on dramas."

I sighed.

I really don't know why they want me to stay away from Yugyeom-ssi. He seemed kind; I think he just want to be friends.

But I shouldn't neglect what they are saying to him. They know Yugyeom-ssi for a long time, so they know what kind of person he really is.

Maybe I should just follow them.

"Uhm, do you have some extra water?"

It was Jaena-ssi, her lips curved into a smile.

"N-nae." I walked to the table to get her water. I handed it to her, but she went to Namjoon-ssi instead.

"Namjoon, do you have some water?" She asked, leaning her body to his.

The feeling of uneasiness is visible in Namjoon-ssi's face. "Jinri already gave you some water. Please get off me."

Seokjin-ssi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Jaena-ssi, here's your water." I said timidly, offering her the bottle again.

She looked at me, giving me a terrified expression. "N-no! Please don't hurt me again!"

"E-eh?" I tilted my head, confused with her reaction.

Namjoon-ssi raised his brow, eyeing Jaena-ssi critically. "What do you mean don't hurt you again?"

Jaena-ssi sobbed, her hands rubbing her eyes.

"J-jinri! She hurt me!"