Chapter 8: Pass

[Jinri's POV]

"Master Yoongi, your things are all in your bag. Your assignment is in the front zipper. Please don't forget to pass it. Do you need anything else?"

"I need peace and silence. Shut your mouth."

I nodded and handed him the car keys. "Keep safe, Master Yoongi." I said without making any sounds, like someone pressed the mute button. And I waved goodbye.

"Jinri-ah!" Butler Maru yelled from upstairs. His tone was bit tensed.

I quickly ran upstairs and went to his location; at Yoongi's room.

I saw him holding a folder.

"Jinri, Master Yoongi left his assignment." He said and clicked his tongue.

I gasped. "Aigoo. But I put it inside his bag!" I said.

"Yes, I know." He nodded. "But he asked me to staple it. And I forgot to put it back." He admitted and flicked his forehead.

"We should give it to him!" I said, catching the door.

He held my arm. "But I have to go to Ms. Min's office right now to report about her son and your performance!" He said.

I frowned. "I'll just take it to him!"

He nodded. "Let's go now. We should stop wasting time." He pulled my arm outside the house and hopped me in the car. He quickly bring the engine to life and hit off the road.

"Jinri, his school is huge. But someone might help you." He said, not taking his eyes off the path.

I nodded. "Okay. I'm on it."

-----

Seoul Academy Of Arts and Sciences

I scratched my head as I reluctantly entered the school. And as what Butler Maru said, this school is incredibly huge.

I walked to the pathway, avoiding the groups of students as they threw me their glares. I looked down and realized that...

"I forgot. I'm in my maid uniform." I sighed and continued walking.

I happened to pass by the Principal's office. So I did not hesitate to knock on the door.

"Come in!"

I turned the knob and saw a woman at her 30's, wearing a business attire, and pushing the thick frame of her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. The typical figure of a principal, I should say.

"Excuse me? What can I do for you?" She stood up and approached me with a firm look.

I gulped down. I feel like a student. "Uhm. I am Shin Jinri. And I am the maid of Master Min Yoongi." My voice trailed off.

Her lips made an "o" shape. "Oh, Mr. Min? What can I do for you?" She asked.

"He left his assignment at the house. And I want to give it to him. Can you tell me where his homeroom is?" I asked.

She cleared her throat. "His room is at the fifth building, Room301. Since you're a outsider, it will take you forever to locate that room. Maybe I should lead you the way?" She offered, and I saw her smiled at me.

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed down.

-----

The principal was kind. She toured me inside the school's premises and bragged about the credibility and the quality of the education they had. The school's structure was no joke, it was the type that only exists in books; giant fountains, gardens and gazeboos, laboratories with complete gadgets, and they even have elevators.

"Ms. Shin, this is the fourth floor of the fifth building. The last room is Mr. Min's homeroom." She motioned her hand to the room meters away from us.

I bowed down. "Kamsahamnida, Ms. Principal. You're a great help to me."

She laughed. "No, no. I'm just doing my job. I'll be going now, okay? The nearest exit is the third gate, located behind this building, okay?" She instructed me.

I nodded. "Kamsahamnida. Keep safe." I waved goodbye before turning my back on her, lurching my feet to ran.

[Yoongi's POV]

"Please pass your assignments now." Mr. Baek said.

I opened the front zipper of my bag and found nothing. I searched inside my bag and I can't find my assignment.

Master Yoongi, your things are all in your bag. Your assignment is in the front zipper. Please don't forget to pass it. Do you need anything else?

That woman! She did not put my assignment inside my bag!

"Yah." Namjoon nudged me. "Any problem there?" He asked.

"My maid did not put my assignment inside my bag!" I hissed and shook my head.

"Are all assignments here?" Mr. Baek asked and checked all the assignment. "Mr. Min, where's yours?"

I stood up. "Well, my assignment---"

"Master Yoongi!!"

We all looked at the owner of the voice.

What the...

My maid was on the door. Drops of sweats are pouring down on her face and her body is raising up and down in a quick face; an evident that she ran.

Realizing that she just interrupted our class, she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and bowed down.

"Mianhaeyo!" She said. "I am here to give Master Yoongi his assignment." She said. I rolled my eyes. So stupid of her.

"Yah!" I called her. She quickly approached me.

She was still breathing heavily. "N-nae, Master Yoongi?" She asked between her breaths.

"What are you doing here!? And I thought you already put my assignment inside my bag?" I growled on her.

She bowed down. "Mianhaeyo. You asked Butler Maru to staple your assignment. He did, but he forgot to put it back."

Aish. I forgot that.

"Ha Maru.." I cursed under my breath.

She shook his head. "Please don't be mad at him. He did not mean to do it."

I massaged my temples and tried to calm down myself; though inside, I wanted to rip off Maru's flesh off.

I noticed that Namjoon was staring at Jinri for too long, like a blind seeing the sunlight for the very first time.

"Kitten? Is that you?"