Chapter 6: Kitten

[Jinri's POV]

"Master Yoongi, your textbooks are already in your bag. Your clubhouse sandwich is also inside your bag. Please don't forget to eat it." I said as I handed him his bagpack.

"Is there anything else you need?" I asked.

He glared at me. "Just shut up."

I smiled warmly as I handed him the car keys. "Have a safe trip, Master. You can call here whenever you need something. Don't forget to eat your clubh--"

"You've said it for like, fifty times, woman! I get it! Just go inside and do your thing!" He yelled and revved up the engine. I waved goodbye to him before I went back inside.

"You did great, Jinri." Butler Maru said. Blood came up to my face. "Jinjja?" I asked.

He nodded. "For a beginner, you did very well. And Master Yoongi's blunt words did not made you back down."

I pouted. "I admit I was slightly hurt by his words. But that's okay. As long as I know I'm taking care of him very well."

"Great words." He mused. "Now let's see what we should do for today." He roamed his eyes around the mansion and nodded thoughtfully. "Well, the house is neat and clean, nothing to clean for now. What if I take you to the MY Mall?"

"Woah. The luxurious mall at the heart of Seoul?" I asked.

He laughed. "Yeah. Master Yoongi owns that mall." He noted.

"What..." I was out of words.

He tapped my cheeks. "Not only that. Their family is the owner of seventeen 5-star hotel and six 7-star hotel here in Korea. The two leading TV stations are under their company, together with the twenty-eight restaurants. And a resort in Jeju Island." He bragged.

"They're so... rich." I sobbed.

Butler Maru pulled my hand. "Let's go! We've got the whole day to enjoy!"

-----

"Welcome to MY Mall, Butler Maru." One of the saleslady greeted Butler Maru. Well, he would be noticed quickly because he'a still wearing his suit. And I'm still in my uniform.

He bowed slightly. "Hello Minye, meet Jinri. She's the new maid of Master Yoongi." He introduced me.

"Anneyeong haseyo, Shin Jinri imnida." I bowed down.

The girl--- Minye-ssi, smiled at me. To her dress, no one would think of her as a saleslady. Her stand can be compared to a beauty queen.

"A cute baby girl. Wait, isn't she too young?" She said in a worried tone.

I shook my head. "N-no! I'm seventeen!" I cleared.

She giggled. "Ah kyeopta." She pinched my cheeks. "Butler Maru, maybe you should tour her inside the mall." She suggested.

"On it." He said and pulled my hand as he lead the way.

Inside was a hotel-like mall. The structure is elegant. Anyone inside is open to all truth that this mall is one of a kind.

"Jinri, Master Yoongi might ask you sometimes to go here and bring him home some stuffs. So I'm touring you inside so you won't get lost." He said as we rode the escalator.

As we reach the second floor, tons of clothing line greeted us. Butler Maru pointed to one stall.

"That stall, is Master Yoongi's favorite. When he asked you to go here and bring him the trending clothes, you should go straight here and ask it. Only here." He said. I nodded eagerly.

We passed by onto a group of salesperson chattering about some serious business when one of them called Butler Maru.

"Butler Maru! Good thing you're here! We need your help! Something's going on." The salesman quickly pulled Butler Maru into their circle.

"Roam around while waiting for me, Jinri!" He shouted at me. Though I did not understand what happened, I just nodded.

My feet lead me to wherever it wants to go. Clothing lines, jewelry shops, hat shops, album stores, department stores. The pop music in every shops kills my loneliness and build up my vibe.

I was about to walk in a jewelry shop when a figure hit me and I fell on the ground.

"I'm so careless!" I heard a deep voice spoke. "I'm sorry." The voice apologised.

I stood up and swiped down my uniform. "It's okay. Accidents happen."

My head raised up and saw a man, almost around my age circle.

"I'm really sorry. What about a coffee as an apology?" He offered.

I shook my head. "Oh, you don't have to. It's okay. No harm done."

"Jebal?" He purred. And the moment I look straight to his eyes, I felt a warm sensation inside me.

"O-okay." I smiled. "Thank you for that, kind guy." I gratified him.

He chuckled. "Kind guy isn't my name. Namjoon is." He said and offered his hand for a shake. I happily shook it with mine.

"Shin Jinri imnida. Nice meeting you, Namjoon-ssi."

Oh! Butler Maru!

"Namjoon-ssi, I would love to have a coffee witn you but I have to go now. Someone's waiting for me." I bowed down.

His face fell down. 'Is that so, kitten?" He asked.

"Yes it is. I'm s--- Wait. Kitten?" I asked him.

His deep chuckle echoed to my ears. "Yes, kitten. You look like a kitten in that maid-costume." He noticed.

"A-ah! I'm not a kitten! And I have to go now! Goodbye, Namjoon-ssi!" I waved my hand and ran away.

"Goodbye, kitten." I heard him shouted back.

[Namjoon's POV]

"Goodbye, kitten." I yelled back at her.
Shin Jinri.

I whipped out the phone from my backpocket and texted.

I saw a cute girl here at the mall.

I send it to my friends and continued walking.