Chapter 11: Heart-to-Heart Talk

(Jinri's POV)

I silently watched him crying at the picture, he sniffed and closed his eyes as he tried to stop the tears coming out.

He gulped into his beer and looked again at the picture.

"You're a bitch, Jaena." He said and ripped the photo.

"Aigoo!" I was too shocked at what he did, and I didn't realized I made a sound.

Master Yoongi stopped sobbing and looked at the door. "Yah!" He yelled.

I chilled and slowly backed away, but he already recognized my presence.

"Yah Shin Jinri!" Shivers came into my frozen body. It was the first time he called me by my whole name. I wanted to be happy because he knows my name; but the terror in his voice won't let me.

Like a kid, I fiddled my fingers and went inside his roon with my eyes on the solid floor. "N-nae, Master Yoongi?"

"Are you eavesdropping me!?" He asked in a terrifying tone. I literally chilled in front of him and slowly nodded.

"It w-wasn't like that! You were walking groggily a while ago and I thought you'll be needing my help. And then I saw you--"

"Didn't I tell you not to get inside my room when I'm here?" He yelled louder, and he laughed bitterly. "Oh well, you girls are all the same. You don't care what we feel as long as you're doing what you want."

I looked at him. Though he was laughing, I can see the sting of pain in our eyes, the tears that were about to fall anytime soon. And I know he needed a person he can talk to.

"We are not all the same, Master Yoongi." I whispered. He stopped drinking his beer and looked at me.

He raised his brow. "And why? You all do what you wanted to do! And then you'll play with our feelings like you fucking don't care!" He looked down and began sobbing again.

I don't know why, but it hurts me. I'm not used to this side of my master. I wanted him to say those insulting words to me and yell at me. I don't want to see him like this. Helpless. Broken.

"Master..."

"Stop! You don't know anything! You don't know how it feels like being fooled by someone you loved the most!"

I looked down and sat on the floor, right in front of him.

"No, Master. I've been in your state."

He looked at me. "What"

I sighed. "I once loved someone with all my heart. That person is the love of my life, I can't imagine my life without that person. We promised so many things. We promise that we won't leave each other. But then I woke up... and that person wasn't around anymore."

Master Yoongi kept silent, listening to my story.

"That person basically broke the promises we made." I continued. "And I have to start living my life like I did not met her." I said.

I looked at him and send a warm smile. "What I'm trying to say is, you can't generalize us. We are not the same. If that Jaena fooled you, that doesn't mean that all the girls in the world would fool you."

Master Yoongi sighed. "It hurts. I loved her, but she fooled the hell out of me. I'm so dumb to think that she loves me the way I loved her."

I shook my head. "No, master. You're not dumb. You're smart enough to take the risk of loving her. She's dumb enough that she did not see that true feelings of yours."

Without me knowing, I wiped his tears away from his face. "It's her loss, not yours."

And for the first time, Master Yoongi smiled at me. "I don't know if it's the alcohol, but you're not that bad."

I grinned. "Thank you, Master Yoongi."

He inhaled deeply and smiled to himself. "You're right. It's her loss that she fooled the visual of South Korea." He hiccuped and laughed.

I joined his laughter and watched him feel better. His face was already red due to the effect of alcohol, and he started to talk in a slurry voice.

He plopped down to his bed and closed his eyes. "It's nice to let out all my hidden feelings. I can't tell this to my gang or they'll spend the whole year laughing their brains out at me." He said.

I nodded. "That's good."

It was not long and I heard some soft snores coming from him. I smiled and covered him with blanket.

"Everything will be okay." I said and turned off the lights and went out of his room.