Chapter 16: Closure

(Yoongi's POV)

I can't even look at her.

"Eh, I think I'll be leaving now to give you privacy." Jinri said and bowed down. "I'll be waiting at the car."

Before I could even open my mouth to say something, she quickly left off; leaving me here in this humid afternoon with my ex.

And the wind howled. Well, isn't this like those on that crappy dramas? Pathetic.

"What do you need?" I repeated my question and tapped my foot to express how bored I am.

Jaena looked up at me, I'm surprised she still had the courage to look straight in my eyes after what happened. But still, it was those pair of eyes I used to love back then.

Eew.

"I just want to talk to you."

"Go on." I folded my arms and looked boredly at her. "I'm all ears."

She coughed timidly. "Not here, of course. Maybe at the coffee shop?"

Who the heck on earth would invite their fresh ex-boyfriend for a coffee? It's Jaena for sure.

It won't hurt, anyways. And it's my time to slap back to her the pain she gave to me. So yeah.

Sure enough, I found myself sitting in the coffee shop me and her used to hang out before. With the cup of macchiato in my hand, I looked at her and waited for her to open her mouth. And now I can't unthink the thought that those lips used to blew Yugyeom's dick.

Very disgusting.

"So, how are you?" Jaena asked as she made herself comfortable at the soft stool.

I smirked. "Good; now that you're gone, I'm better."

She let out a sigh. "I guess you're fine."

"I mean, there's no reason for me not to be fine, is there?" I added and twirled the straw in my lips.

She nodded.

I sneakily glanced to my wristwatch, begging silently for the hour hand to jump into another hour.

"I just want to say sorry for what happened. I-i didn't mean it to happen."

"Then what?" I asked her. "Do you want to say that you accidentally slipped onto his dick? Nah, I ain't taking any of your shit."

Jaena laughed sadly. "You never used to talk to me that way, Yoongi. You must hate me that much."

"I don't exactly hate you." I explained. "But if I were in a room with you, Bin Laden and Hitler and I had a gun with two bullets, I'd shot you twice."

"Of course." She said. "Of course you hate me."

I shook my head. "I don't hate you." I repeated. "I just don't like the idea of your existence."

"But Yoongi, I want you to believe that I did not wanted it to happen. I won't explain how, but please believe me. I love y---"

She loves me?

Why not, of course she loves me. It' me who held her close when she's doubting, the one who whisper those sweet nothings in her ears once she's asleep.

Why don't I just forget what happened and live like it never happened?

"Woah there." I put my hands up to shut her. "Don't tell me you're planning to get back with me. 'Cause you're not going to get it."

Losing all her temper, she slapped her hand in the table. "Why? We've been together, and you're breaking up with me just because of one-- only one mistake!?"

Nah. I'm not that stupid to get back with this hoe.

"Let me slap back those words to you, Jaena." I pointed my finger at her filthy face. "We've been together, and you destroyed it with just one mistake! Do you think having sex with someone behind my back isn't a big deal?"

And that's all it takes for her to broke into tears.

I smiled.

"And there's this poor-as-a-rat person once told me that, I'm smart enough to take the risk of loving you, and you're dumb enough to let it go."

Jaena choked. "You're gonna regret leaving me, Min Y--"

"Nu-uh, you don't have any rights to say my name. Besides, I never regret throwing out garbages." I smirked at her.

"You---" She pulled her hand up to gave me a slap. Honestly I never expect her to get this far. She was once a sweet girl that can't even kill a fucking fly, but now she's so fierce she might kill me any minute.

I caught her hand.

"Stop this, Jaena. You had the guts to be angry while I was the one who was fooled here? I don't want to see you, so keep the 10-meter distance from me. Go suck Yugyeom's dick."

She sat back on her seat again, her eyes looking wildly at me.

"You're really leaving me?"

"No." I said. "I'm dumping you."

She smiled faintly. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"Me neither. I can't believe I'm with you at the first place." I stood up and placed some tip for the servers. "I'm looking forward not seeing you anymore, Jaena."

I went out of the shop and yelled my happiness out. I grabbed my phone and gave a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you peasant!" I said excitedly through the device.

"Master Yoongi!" Jinri exclaimed. "Where are you? Do you need to be picked-up?"

I hopped my way at the roadside. "Nah. But I'm over with Jaena!"

"Jinjja?" She asked and though it's disgusting, I heard her giggling from the other line. "You finally moved on, Master Yoongi! We shall celebrate this!"

I nodded. "Hell yeah, tell Maru to call our five-star restaurant in Seoul, tell them I'll be using it for the night."

I exhaled happily and looked at the sky.

Isn't this the best day ever?