Chapter 10: The Break-Up

(Yoongi's POV)

(This is when Jinri just left their classroom.)

Too much embarrassment! Ugh, why did Maru hired that trash! She treats me like a kid!

"Mr. Min, you can pass your assignment now." Mr. Baek said as he cut out the awkward air in the class. I huffed and put it in his table. He started to do some blah-blah-blah in class and I'm too tired to figure out what he's talking about.

Namjoon nudged me. "Hey, you didn't tell me you know Kitten." He said.

"Kitten? Who?" I asked, raising my brow and resting my head at the desk.

"Aish. That girl who gave you your assignment! She's Kitten! The one whom I bumped into your mall." He tried to explain.

Uh?
So it was that girl whom Namjoon was pertaining as cute?

"Whatever." I said and closed my eyes, showing him that I don't give any damn about his love-at-first-sight thing.

Namjoon tapped my forehead. "Tell me her name."

"And if I did, would you stop bothering me?"

I felt him nodded eagerly.

I sighed. "Shin Jinri. She's my maid."

"Shin Jinri. What a very beautiful name she had. And a--- Wait what? She's your maid?"

I nod. "Now stop bothering me."

He did stopped bothering me, but I still heard him blabbering about how she became my maid.

It was the school's bell that awakens me from my sleep. I raised my head up and saw each students getting their asses out of the room.

I looked beside me and saw Namjoon playing with his phone. "G'morning, asshole." He said sarcastically.

I just grunted and squinted my eyes through the blinding lights. I checked my phone to see if there's message from her, but saw nothing.

"Namjoon, did you see Jaena around?" I asked as I slinged my bag at my back.

He shook his head. "No. Didn't saw her since this morning."

I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the room, hearing these hoes shouting our names like they've never seen a walking God before.

"Min Yoongi oppa! Eat with me please?"

"Kyaah! Namjoon is daebak!"

"Urgh! My two boyfriends just came!"

I hissed under my breath and forcefully pushed these girls who tries to wrap their poor bodies on us.

We managed to get out of the sea of bitches and headed to the cafe, where our gang used to meet-up during breaks.

We're about to reach the cafe when a hand pulled me back.

"Hyung!" Jungkook, our youngest friend called me, he put his hands at his knees and catch his breath.

"Woah. What's it?" I asked.

He gave a loud exhale before looking at me in the eyes. "Jaena. You got to...see this." He pulled me again, and I pulled Namjoon with us.

Jungkook led us to the music room and halted. "Jaena.. look.. inside!" He said each words in every exhale he gives.

I peeked at the windows and see shadows of persons at the piano chair. Weird moans came inside the room.

I kicked the door open.

And there was Jaena. Sitting in someone's dick. Her skirt was on the floor, her panties in her legs, her uniform's buttons open wide and her bra unclasped.

She was in a moaning mess.

I couldn't get more angier, but then I saw the man filling up her pussy.

"Yugyeom." I mentioned his name. Jaena looked at me with shock, and Yugyeom just smirked at me.

"Like what you see, Min Yoongi?" He teased as he held Jaena's breast and massaged it.

"O-oppa." Jaena looked at me with teary eyes, biting her lips as Yugyeom twirled her nipples with his fingers.

I went out of the room and ran to where my feet leads me to.

I can't explain what I feel, I wanted to slap her in the face and threw her in the pit of hell. But I can't. She was the Im Jaena I loved with all my heart.

"Hyung! Wait for us!" I heard Jungkook yelled. I turned my way as if I did not heard him.

I went to the gazeboo and sat down, letting my tears ran out from my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkook, stop following m--"

"Yoongi."

I shut my eyes and did not looked back. I can't see her. I don't want to see her. I won't see her the same way again. My sweet and lovable Jaena is not her. She is someone I never know now.

She came onto her knees. "Oppa, please forgive me. Yugyeom, he just as--"

"How could you do that, Jaena? What did I do to deserve this from you? You cheated on me with Yugyeom!? With my only enemy? How could you do this, Jaena!?" My tears were gone, and all I can feel is anger; pure anger towards this bitch in front of me.

She sobbed. "O-oppa."

"Shut up!" I held my hand high, aiming a good slap on her face; and I saw her shutting her eyes, brimming in her tears. I put my hand down and stood up.

"We're over, Jaena. I can't forgive you. I don't want to see you again."